Trump Owes Millions to Chinese Bank-

:rofl:

Weak. Try harder.

I’m not much on conspiracy theory. Clearly, you are.

You’ll survive as will I.

th[quote=“conan, post:123, topic:230459”]
Since you’re self proclaimed expert.
[/quote]

Aren’t they all? :laughing:

The only thing you can do better then I is that you write prettier…softer hands.

Yes…I admitted I’m no financial expert. I deal with measurements. :wink:

Time to cozy up to them. Isn’t that what they want? Sounds like it to me.

You don’t have to be a financial expert. Basic math.

Says the person who in Post #8 of this very thread confidently stated that the comparison between Trump and Hunter Biden was asinine.

Okay! :+1:

Better, but still pretty weak.

Ouch. True, but that is going to leave a mark.

Precisely…just like democrat governor of California just spent billion dollars or something in China. I’ll see if I can find it.

That was California governor Gavin Newsom in an April 7 MSNBC appearance with Rachel Maddow. As Newsom added, “In the last 48 hours we have secured –through a consortia of nonprofits and a manufacturer here in the state of California – upwards of 200 million masks on a monthly basis that we’re confident we can supply the needs of the state of California, potentially the needs of other western states.”

As it happened, the manufacturer wasn’t exactly “here in the state of California.” The manufacturer was BYD, “Build Your Dreams,” a Chinese company not known for making personal protective equipment. Newsom wasn’t revealing details of the $1 billion deal, which as John Myers of the Los Angeles Times noted, “will cost taxpayers 30 percent more than the governor’s January budget allotted for infectious diseases for the whole fiscal year.”

Buy Chinese…

Yup. I stand by it.

Already read it, already seen it. :wink:

I’m sure you do. But you don’t know why you do, which is hilarious.

There isn’t a damn thing I will knowingly buy that is Chinese.

For the apologists in this thread? It is choice. Glad to see you still have it. :grin:

1 Like

What is hilarious is your conclusion which (of course) the foundation is flawed liberal logic.

Go forth! Buy from China. Support them! Isn’t that what you want?

Why bother me if I choose to boycott them?

Trump shirt

1 Like

That will be soon to be Made in America.

What don’t you get that years past don’t equate to today?

Now you’re just flailing. We were talking about your belief in a conspiracy theory involving Hunter Biden, and how that conspiracy is in no way the same as the factual and accurate reality of what Trump has in financial debt to a hostile foreign adversary. But you don’t know why they are different, just that they are. Somehow. Asinine even to make the comparison between the two. Focus!

It will? I doubt it, and it wasn’t when you voted for him.

How convenient.