Trump overachieving by liberal standards

wow everyone slow down liberal iconic Micheal Moore said so.

Ugh, I don’t have the patience to screenshot all night. I was trying to grab a few of the many coming from the more well known news agencies. It would take hours to go through the complete list but I added a few more.

Perhaps you might provide some commentary on this tweet from the orange idiot?

Donald J. Trump :heavy_check_mark: @realDonaldTrump

For all of the money we are spending, NASA should NOT be talking about going to the Moon - We did that 50 years ago. They should be focused on the much bigger things we are doing, including Mars (of which the Moon is a part), Defense and Science!

Um what part don’t you understand? Seems like pretty straightforward english to me. Using the Moon is integral in many plans to get to Mars.

What would be more embarrassing would be admitting that one eve supported the orange idiot.

By any normal meaning the moon is not part of Mars. The orange idiot just makes things up. He is a pathological liar and let’s not forget he has admitted to sexually assaulting women.

Hey, I’m perfectly willing to go with Trumpland’s splainin’ of what that mangled carcass of English language actually means… but come on…

The word “all” is not in that sentence.

So what?

I guess he evolved. Not really my problem.

Are you trying to claim Trump wasn’t painted as a fascist?

Based on what?

The crime and violence that today afflicts our nation will soon come to an end.

People didnt quite get this either when it first became public.

Trump has given us cubist prose. He is F’in brilliant.

Sorry you are so ignorant that you didn’t know the moon is an integral part of going to the moon. Maybe you should get of this site and learn something

Yes not good English, but good enough for use without TDS to understand.

Trump is overachieving by both Republican and Democrat Politician Standards.

Trump makes politicians in general look bad, because he shows us how little
work both sides do on a regular basis, compared to what could be done.

He shows us what little work they do by golfing all the time, never reading anything, and being obsessed with cable news. Truly the best example.

Name one person on here that disputes and I DO QUOTE YOU “so ignorant that you didn’t know the moon is an integral part of going to the moon”?

Please provide the evidence.

His words were “when you’re a star, they LET YOU DO IT”

In the English language, that is a statement of consensual behavior.

“They let you”

There was no assault. Please update your alternative facts book.