Trump or Recession - Please Vote Before Posting

What if trump wins and we still have a recession?

oh wow…

cant believe so many wish misery on the american people just for political reasons

Recession will come evidently…the question is are people wanting recession to get rid of Trump.

But think about this. With all uncertainties around the world with trade disputes…you have to admit that our economy is humming alone nicely so far.

I definitely don’t want a recession to get rid of Trump.

i hope the dem party runs on this

You certainly proved that under 8years of Obama, unfortunately it didn’t provide the response you apparently sought at the end of your sentence.
There are many ways for a person to lose their home. How about by the route of losing control of your own government, by the people, for the people, and of the people ? And then in sequence losing your home country ? Obama’s presidency was a sham designed to spend our country into bankruptcy, and set it up to forced submission under the world wide government ! When God Almighty intervened through Trump, the devil and his children (gospel of Matthew chapter 13, verses 37-39) threw a tantrum that hasn’t subsided ! I believe the U.S. will not come under submission of the world wide government either through consent or conquest ! The book of Revelation (the last book of the bible) says that the U.S., signified by the two wings of a great eagle, will protect Israel during the final 3 & 1/2 years before the Lord Jesus returns for those who believe in Him, and God’s wrath comes down on the rest ! The supposed coming recession is just another attempt by the devil and his children to try and bring about a self-fulfilling prophecy by telling a lie often enough that people will eventually believe it ! The hardest thing for them to overcome of Trump’s presidency is the booming economy that he has been a part of bringing back from the death that the globalists in our government (current and prior) worked to kill so that we would have to submit to the world wide government. Now they’re trying to get voters to believe that this economy is based on a house of cards ! God finished His work before He created this world. We are just simply living out what He has already accomplished !

A false choice isnt really a choice at all.

3 Likes

They aren’t going to? I mean people keep talking about Bill Maher, and I do watch Real Time and find him somewhat funny, but the panel discussions are like a cnn panel where the moderator is even more full of themself. Then you make a thread calling him ugly.

i hope i also pointed out that he was unfunny

but ugly unfunny comedians are all the rage now, as long as they are a rabid trump hating leftist at 11 on the woke scale

i mean just look at samantha bee (if you dare)

but anyway back to the topic of the left wishing misery on america to get warren elected

Those people already won in 2016, when they elected the guy who thought trade wars were easy.

4 Likes

It’s a false pretense. Nobody wants 4 years of recession. That’s like saying do you want four years of Recession, or a sharp stick in the eye each day for 4 years. Who’s gonna really pick the sharp stick in the eye.

1 Like

You forget the misery is coming regardless, better to get rid of the current misery in the WH than wait.

Exactly how do you square that since we’ve got the best economy and the best unemployment numbers in 50 years!

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Flawed question. If recession occurs prior to the election isn’t that on Trump’s head? Why would I vote for a guy who brought the recession with him. Never mind that hes a piece of ■■■■ human being too.

I’d post a deficit chart but i dont want to be too mean

1 Like

He’s coat tailing on the Obama economy, but you can’t admit that.

1 Like

I’m not voting because it’s a false choice. If we ditched Trump and his ill-conceived tariffs, the recession would probably be over a lot sooner than four years.

2 Likes

I would never wish a recession on our nation even though it is inevitable.

What I do hope for is that the next recession is nowhere near the severity of the last one.

I choose Trump.

If the only way to prevent the next recession were to elect Hillary in 2020, what do you choose?

Hillary or recession?