Trump or Recession - Please Vote Before Posting

It’s hypothetical. Please vote.

I can’t choose between the two. But I still want to know how the media is promoting a recession.

It’s not like we get to choose a recession. It’s not like voting for Trump for 4 more years will stop one.

Of course you can. Until you do, I won’t answer your questions.

Trump or Recession? I choose recession, you never know, it’s possible to come out ahead afterwards with the right investments.

Please vote.

I voted before posting…

Must have missed it. My apologies.

This is the false choice that Trump supporters are going with… either Trump or a recession. Amazing. How did America ever get by without Trump.

3 Likes

It is a hypothetical. Please vote.

No worries.

1 Like

I miss that old Republican party.
Trump now has a strangle hold on what was the R party.
And I am afraid that given four more years it might be impossible to put it back together again.
I also worry that as time goes by Trump will become more unhinged then he is now. And he is getting to be pretty far gone. I heard a former Republican refer to him as a ticking time bomb. He needs to be gone.

3 Likes

I vote 4 years of recession starting in 2020 without Trump instead of 4 years of recession starting in 2021 with Trump.

2 Likes

Pretty stiff price to pay for one male.

I’m not sure I follow.

Never mind, I get it.

Well it sure as seems that way…some are praying for economic miracle (recession) to save em from evils of Trumpism.

1 Like

It’s a hypothetical. We all know the economy would be in recession if Trump wins again. But its fun to have a hypothetical pin cushion to stick things in…

My question is just how far libs are willing to go to destroy Trump and his supporters.

That’s the real question here. How much hatred so they have?

Trump

“I will leave office with a recession if you dont re elect me!”

How do trumpists not see how stupid this sounds?

2 Likes

Did you vote?

For those that vote for recession…I salute you for your honesty.

Considering forum make up is about 30/70 to libs advantage…that leave lots of libs not voting.

Why?