Trump openly suggests Ukraine and now China should investigate Bidens

We’ve already been over this. He demanded the PG be fired immediately in exchange for 1.5bn dollars.

Yes, but you’re adding that the intent was to kill an investigation against his son.

You claimed Rudy copied Solomon’s articles and claimed they were documents.

That never happened nor can you show it to be true, yes you made it up.

No…they don’t.

I thought the story was he got the 1.5 billion from China.

Where did he shut down an investigation?

No, the intent was to end the investigation into Burisma on who’s boar Biden sat. A position he was only given after his father became the point man for US/Ukraine policy in spite of the fact he had absolutely no experience either in Ukraine or the energy business.

He was paid over a million dollars to buy favor from and access to Uncle Joe who delivered for them in a big way by getting the prosecutor looking into the company fired.

So what documents did Rudy give Pompeo that tell the same story as “The documents” you keep referring to? That happened. Are they the one in the same? You don’t know. I bet they are.

Maybe you ought to just link us to these “The documents”

US policy.

Supported by Western governments and businesses wishing to operate in the Ukraine.

Supported in a letter months earlier co-signed by several Republican Congresspeople.

But you believe they were all in the tank for Joe Biden because you believe “I’ll spin any 8Chan Conspiracy” John Solomon.

1 Like

You have no evidence of that.

It doesn’t matter anymore.

Evidence doesn’t matter.

Belief matters.

Different deals, different countries.

Biden promised to withhold the billion from Ukraine unless the PG was fired.

The evidence is Biden’s own words.

Its amazing you have all the evidence to back this up. Please contact the Justice Department.

No, it isn’t. You’re magically introducing his intent without any reason to do so other than to defend Trump.

I’m quite sure they already have it.

so when is Biden going to be arrested, next week? tomorrow?

His intent was clear and his son’s position and profiting from that position are just as clear.

Lil wishy-washy on your figures now. But hey, whats a half bill between stories.

I said I bet. I still do. Do you not? Lets get on record and come back.

Do you think that the documents Rudy had to admit giving Pompeo yesterday do or do not include John Solomon articles? Yes or no?

It was US policy to get rid of Shokin, and that’s what happened.