Trump openly suggests Ukraine and now China should investigate Bidens

The documents came from the successor.

Hunter was on the board. Joe acted to kill the investigation and bragged about it.

The investigation wasn’t killed, it want on for a year.

The ones he was waving around on the TV. Haven’t you seen the documents?? Turn on your TV. He’s waving them around again.

:rofl:

3 Likes

Gosh, we’re at the point where we’re quoting stories quoting John Solomon? Oofda.

4 Likes

If you pause at the right time you’ll see, page 12, section C, clear as day, and it proves everything.

1 Like

We’ve entered the Matrix, folks.

1 Like

@wildrose, are these the same documents Giuliani gave to the state department in Trump Hotel folders?

Did Rudy print out John Solomons articles, and give them to Pompeo?? :rofl:

1 Like

Ask Giuliana and Solomon.

Ahahah I bet they are.

Ya boi Rudy, printed out John Solomon articles, gave them to Pompeo. Oh the ■■■■ rolls right down hill doesnt it? ahahahah

1 Like

Did you make that up all by yourself?

You have zero evidence of that.

No you said they were obviously corrupt.

We have him bragging bout it on national TV using coercion to get the GP fired.

No he didn’t and there’s zero evidence he has “corrupt deals”.

You saying it over and over doesn’t make it true.

No, you don’t. You have him on TV talking about the firing which was US policy at the time. You’ve added the part that he fired him “to kill the investigation.”

The facts show it to be true.

How did Biden act to kill the investigation? Evidence. I feel like this is another Giuliani meeting argument where you claim you werent wrong because you didnt know about the Spain meeting. That you cant be wrong about something you claim if you didnt know all the facts.

2 Likes

Not really, no.

Are you telling me these are different “The documents”