Trump open the U.S government up to Foreign money

Depends on what Secretary of State position their wife holds.

She was giving speeches for big bucks when she was SOS?

Does make you wonder what was different about the deficit in 2008 that had them marching in the streets compared to 2016 where they are quiet as church mice.

Silly lib :wink:

Which one of the current D presidential candidates would you vote for over Trump?

They’re worse, Trump enriching himself or being a boor has very little effect on my day to day life. The things I mentioned would have much broader negative effects on both me and the country.

None of them, they’ve all boarded the crazy train.

And immediately they defend it. Pathetic.

You can just say you’ll never vote for a Dem over Trump. It’s really ok.

Do you agree this is a bad thing or you dont care?
Im curious to see where you stand.

Never say never, there is a remote possibility they will come to their senses one day. I did after all vote for Bill Clinton, twice.

Fair enough. But saying ALL the current dem candidates are worse than Trump is a cop out. I personally don’t know enough about them yet to make a decision. But Trump is such a low bar.

Another misleading MSM news article. :roll_eyes:

The key words here is “commercial transactions” which means any person foreign or domestic can stay at a TRUMP hotel or resort without breaking the Emoluments Clause. Smart work on the part of lawyers to head off the at the pass deranged Democrats who would weaponize the EC clause against him.

Technically not illegal, so it’s ok.

How much more do you need to know? Did you miss them lining up to kiss Al Sharptons ring and endorse reparations? Or endorsing the farcical new green deal?