Trump once again calls the media the “Enemy of the people”

When a bomb ends up in your building you are most certainly the target.

No, Excast. John Brennan was the target. Everyone of the targets was a high profile dem individual, not an organization. Be accurate.

Ridiculous. A bomb addressed to a person clearly identifies the target.

Question for you, do you consider CNN to be the REAL enemy of the people?

CNN immediately ratcheted up by blaming Trump as soon as the non working bombs were found. They are not in a superior position to whine about criticism of their actions.

3 Likes

You don’t know what his intention was. He sent a bomb to CNN, an organization that Brennan doesn’t even work for.

Does Brennan work at the business the Trump supporter sent the bomb to? Is he even a regular guest there? Who would of been the victim if the bomb has functioned if intended?

No. I consider CNN to be manipulators to futher an agenda. Are they an enemy of conservatism?

So if the President repeatedly named you as an enemy of the America people, repeatedly encouraged supporters to personally attack you, and a bomb from one of the President’s supporters then ended up in your mailbox, how would you feel exactly?

No, he works at another lib media outlet. You are forgetting another bomb was returned due to a bad address.

What bomb was sent to an organization?

CNN was falsely using this for political purposes. Trump had nothing to do with it.

A bomb mailed to a certain address clearly identifies the target. If Brennan was the sole target the bomb would of been mailed to his home address like the 13 other bombs

3 Likes

Mad at the bomber for getting the address wrong and relieved I wasn’t the target.

According to fat donald, CNN is the real enemy of the people, do you agree?

Ummmmm, the one sent to CNN.

Brennan’s address is not public knowledge.

“The other 13 bombs”. Glad we could agree. Not one to any of the lib media Trump rails about.

It was sent to Brennan. By name. Just like the rest of them.

Looks like another bomb sent to CNN.

I have stated before I do not agree. And “fat donald” has said fake news is…just as Obama claimed.
However, the CNN is now a part of the politics, not just a reporter of it.

2 Likes

This is what the right does. We are now debating about whether a bomb specifically sent to CNN was actually intended for CNN. Muddy the waters. Argue about semantics and things that simply do not matter in the grand scheme of things. Anything at all to obfuscate.

3 Likes