Trump, on NFL, suggests players who kneel 'shouldn't be in the country'

[quote=“Call_me_Ishmael, post:92, topic:1108”]
No one on this forum has been a stronger supporter of Clarence Thomas than I. Libs - in contrast - all weigh in with every imaginable excuse in the world to hate him. [/quote]

No we don’t

You seem to think you do. Even though your premise is false from the beginning.

take your own advice.

Again, kneeling at a football game is not meant as protesting the whole of America. You really can’t be this simple.

I’ve said my piece and you aren’t seeing it. Further discussion would be boring. :v:

you are posting a lie.

but they don’t kneel the whole game… just during the National Anthem.

Try again.

National Anthem which is symbolic of the U.S government something they are protesting.

No. Byeee.

They are protesting the systematic machine of the U.S government that they view is oppressing their people based on the colour of their skin, so they are kneeling during a symbolic song parsing that system.

Accusing Obama of being muslim is openly racist.
Saying Rosa Parks only cared about the bus system is openly racist.
Saying it’s okay to forbid interracial marriage because it “hurts” diversity is openly racist.

I’m not lying. You’re just embarrassed.

The thing that needed to change was the United States of America, its laws were corrupt and oppressing their own people.

You can protest the current state of a country and still praise the idealism it was founded in.

Kneelers and counter protesters are two sides of the same coin.

Kneelers are protesting the current state of America in which they view their people are systematically oppressed,

and counter protesters praising the idealism of America in which it was founded.

Heres a question for you…try to be rational about it.

Here lately, the white perpetrators of mass murder seem to be walking away from these confrontations with police more and more frequently. At the same time, we continually see black men who aren’t armed killed by these same offiicers.

The question I have for you is simple…why do you think that is?

So you think being a Muslim is a bad thing. That’s strange. I like the Muslim faith… And I agree with Obama on the invitation to prayer being one of the prettiest sounds to wake to. But to you… I said something bad about Obama when I said he was a Muslim.

Dude… you jumped the shark and fell into his mouth.

So you think Holder just let Big Mike’s killer off the hook 'cause Wilson was white and Big Mike was black.

There could not have been an investigation more open to prosecuting the white guy that in that case.

your boy Trump has certainly been raising the issue for years. he probably feeling just like you…

Where did I even insinuate that?

Don’t think it went unnoticed that you didn’t even attempt to answer the question though.

Care to take another stab at it?

If there isn’t a racial undertone to it, that should be plenty easy to point out. I’ll wait.

Inshallah
If he finds his spiritual heritage in Abraham, as I do, he may indeed.

But it won’t stop him from protecting America from radical Islamists who hate America.

I addressed your sentence about seeing black unarmed men killed by the cops.

are you talking about your boy Trump investigating Obama?

But you didn’t address the question I asked.

Why is that?

also…

Cops are investigated and when evidence is against them, they are convicted.

In other cases the cops are not even white… like the Freddie Gray case.