Trump On Mount Rushmore

All the recent presidents have had massive egos. Trump is certainly no exception.

Of course, with Trump the question is about adding his likeness to the monument. I suspect Obama would be asking about chiseling his image over one of those old slaveholders.

Nobody should ever get added to Mt Rushmore. Ever. I donā€™t think itā€™s a good idea to screw with somebody elseā€™s art. Nobody ever though it would be a good idea to add to da Vinciā€™s work. Maybe they should leave Gutzon Borglumā€™s work alone too? Respect the artist. Donā€™t screw with his art.

3 Likes

Moot point, a fifth face canā€™t be added.

ā€œThe National Park Service says no, there is no secure surface on the mountain. While a large expanse to the right of George Washington seems a likely spot for at least one more president, NPS officials point out that sculptor Gutzon Borglum intended to place Thomas Jefferson there.

But it turned out the area was not stable, so Jefferson was relocated and crunched between Washington and Theodore Roosevelt. The rock next to Washington is simply not availableā€

And should it be? Even if we could? Do you agree with the following point?

Nobody should ever get added to Mt Rushmore. Ever. I donā€™t think itā€™s a good idea to screw with somebody elseā€™s art. Nobody ever though it would be a good idea to add to da Vinciā€™s work. Maybe they should leave Gutzon Borglumā€™s work alone too? Respect the artist. Donā€™t screw with his art.

Of course you do.

And itā€™s laughable.

TDS will do that to a person.

It will.

Poor Biden, the perpetual loser. Perhaps this year will be the first he finally gets elected for political office.

4 Likes

How great is it we have a troll for a president? Thatā€™s what I look for in a leaderā€¦ someone who you never know if they are ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  with you or not. Thatā€™s a man you can trust!

1 Like

Not much chance of that. I think forty years from now heā€™ll be remembered as a good president, definitely the right man for the job at the time but weā€™re far too divided as a nation for him to ever be considered to be a ā€œGreat Presidentā€, much less, ā€œThe Greatestā€.

Heā€™s a product of the environment. We are largely a nation of trolls so we deserve little better.

If he succeeds in bringing a halt to the New World Orderā€™s present iteration and forestalls their eventual takeover for some years, he will be considered great by those who love freedom. The globalust sheeple will still hate him though.

1 Like

It is very great. That ā€œtrollā€ gave me about 80 percent of the policies I had hoped for. :+1:

Biden gives me zero percent.

2 Likes

Needs more orange; in fact, a lot more orange.

That would be particularly apposite for Trump: as soon as he is in position he crumbles.

Bingo! That ā€œtrollā€ is the best Prez since Reagan.

1 Like

It really does strain credulity that this is the defence used to rationalise Trumpā€™s tweets and comments.

welp; he is a master troller. he is already counting the libs exploding carotid arteries. :))

ā€œyou know whatā€™d be funny? if if we tried to get mah head on Mt Rushmoreā€¦ no, no iā€™m serious (sort of.) if we could do that weā€™d get rid of all the lefty comedians, reporters, pundits, polititians and thier followers and never even have to lift a hand! OK OK lets seeā€¦ call the gov of SD and make sure our cabal of DS stoogies can hear itā€¦ā€

1 Like

Any book that described Trump as a good president could only be found in the fiction section of a library or bookstore.

Did he give you any policies that you didnā€™t want? Does it ever bother you that you canā€™t take your president at face value?

Biden stands for something different every day. How can anyone take him at face value?