Trump On Mount Rushmore

Is the thread about Biden?

4 Likes

I thought you were talking about Joe, You said something about someone being in prison before a Halloween pumpkin carving event.

It could be. What about Biden on Mount Rushmore. That’s a thought.

1 Like

His name will definitely make it on the outhouse walls.

Oh hell no.

You will have to wait a heck of a long time. First Trump is not going onto Mt Rushmore, second no donkey butts going anyplace except to the loser line.

Are you bringing up Joe again? He does not know what planet he is on today.

There is no ifs about it.

Or both Biden and Trump. It’s a big mountain.

Trump has been president for almost 4 years and libs still fall for every troll comment he makes.

Trump was Trolling is that why the Governor sent him a 4 foot model of Rushmore with his face on it.

Yes, you ever here of a gag gift? My god the TDS is strong in libs.

1 Like

When they get rid of the two slave masters, there should be plenty of room.

This ^^

It’s the entirety of this thread (which should actually get moved to TTT) in a nutshell.

Every little thing sets their hair on fire. Every little innuendo. Every strawman. Every fabrication.

It’s comical.

1 Like

This didn’t set anyone’s hair on fire. It is simply laughable that Trump would actually think that he deserves to be on Mount Rushmore. And who’s idea do you think it was to make the call?

The same person who kept telling us how Mueller really had Trump now?

"The New York Times citing an anonymous source familiar with the conversation. "

Dude, it’s a colloquialism.

Damn, even that triggered you.

It’s laughable to think that you think he believes he does. :man_shrugging:

Well I like the Governor’s story. I think it is going to be funny when Trump is out of office and we are going to find out that so many of the stories that you guys think are fake news really happened.
And this one is classic Trump.

1 Like

Oh I do. I am in the process of reading his Niece’s book. And it is pretty easy to see what a narcissist he really is. I remember when he took office and met with members from both parties from the hill. And on multiple occasions he said that these individuals told him that he was going to be the greatest president in history. And of course when asked they all denied saying that.