Trump On Mount Rushmore

Believe it or not time. I think he brought up the subject. I think that he really does believe that history will paint him as the greatest POTUS ever.

1 Like

If he can pull off getting re-elected and ends up transforming the court into a conservative one for a generation or two, I’d think about supporting his bid for it.

3 Likes

Lol such a juvenile :clown_face:

From the link:

" “He said, ‘Kristi, come on over here. Shake my hand,’” Noem recounted to South Dakota’s Argus Leader. “I shook his hand, and I said, ‘Mr. President, you should come to South Dakota sometime. We have Mount Rushmore.’ And he goes, ‘Do you know it’s my dream to have my face on Mount Rushmore?’ “I started laughing,” she said. “He wasn’t laughing, so he was totally serious.””

1 Like

Only if they give him a smirk and a thumbs up.

Oh man! It’s too bad there is no space left !

:grimacing:

1 Like

What are the chances that he builds a memorial to himself?

1 Like

Yes please!

1 Like

K but that looks like a person with two heads on the left

Why do you think that would justify being on Mt Rushmore? Pushing judges from a list he’s given you like?

1 Like

Haven’t you heard? He has done more in his first term then any other president ever! So there!

I rather see a donkey’s backside next to George Washington than his trifling mug.
There are several presidents who deserve a spot there and Trump is definitely not one of them. He’s a damn clown for even thinking it…well he’s a damn clown anyway.

2 Likes

The last guy waxed philosophical about his face being there.

Can you imagine if that happened??

Besides not making it to Mount Rushmore, I predict that Trump’s presidential library will be a bookmobile driving around NYC.

2 Likes

He’ll be in prison before they start carving it.

3 Likes

I figure I speak in a vernacular that you people can understand.

1 Like

no. leave rushmore alone

same with money, right?

What it would look like if they allowed Yahoo editors to select the image.

the libs would freak out. They are freaking out just considering if Trump would do this or would not leave the white house if Joe Biden wins. First Trump has more important things to do tnhat get on Mount Rushmore and second Biden is gonna lose so Trump stays for four more years. :us: Keeping America Great for Another Four :us:

Is Biden going to Prison?

I think you are referring to the perpetual loser, Joe Biden.