Trump needs to get the men to turn out on Nov

Just don’t grab it bear handed right???

Interesting…of all kitchens I’ve redone I never found any stash in the kitchen when tearing out cabinets. Found couple playgirls one time in stack of cook books.

Maybe the cash was hidden among the pages.

It’s what real men do… so yeah.

1 Like

Doesn’t that mean there is just less competition non incel men?

Hmmmm - possibilities.
.WW

1 Like

Either way…real men need to get out and vote and end this Pillsbury era once and for all.

I like to use mine for making cornbread…Pre heat it in oven with the oil at about 400 or so, then pour the batter in. Back in the oven til golden brown…about 20 minutes or so…best ever.

My pops hard working master carpenter, Christian, head of the household alpha will be voting for Biden

Myself his son, who grew up around carpentry, worked along side him, learned the value of a days hard-work and money will also be voting for Biden

4 Likes

Well - I got good news and bad news.
1 -Im a straight white male and i voted!
2- Trump is so bad, hes even losing Straight White Male votes!

1 Like

You sure he’s household master? I would search for the iron frying pan before making such a comment. :wink:

This one is better. Trump is STILL winning the male vote…by 1%

Insult? Lol

My point is, your idea of “real men” makes no sense, my father is the definition of old school

A bear hand should be insulated with fur, right?

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeah…OK.

I’m still waiting to hear how the “Real Man” vote is being suppressed.

Something is happening…nearly 10 million votes difference between women and men.

Unless you think numbers lie.

Its pretty obvious really…

Most polling places don’t allow you to open carry -A REAL man always is packing
They won’t let you bring in a beer either - And REAL men always have a beer in their hand!
for Mail in voting I have to lick a stamp. LICK something? Thats def GHAY and not something a real man would do!!
In many places there are lines. Im a man! I got things to do! I can’t be just sitting there in line!!

Are we even sure that out of the 10 million they are all “real men”?

1 Like

Lodge 6 in Pan! Amazing toy

This is proof of suppression…how?