Trump narcissism on display?

show where he is corrupt

Leading a horse to water…

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/trump-administration-conflicts/

Never forget the Mother of all crimes:
He had 2 scoops of Vanilla ice cream when every one else had ONE.
In other words I find your post petty petty petty.

Imagine if he had done that while wearing a tan suit with his feet and a bottle of Dijon mustard on the Resolute Desk…

1 Like

i dont see any corruption.

you think another special counsel is needed? maybe one’s not enough huh

THAT would be a true disgrace.
Where he signed is nothing compared to placing your dirty shoes on a historic peace, [that table], that has much more importance than just being a peace of furniture and represents something his shoes can never match.
Shoes on that table are equal to Obama spitting at 200 plus years of greatness of this country, which, BTW, Obama and Moo were doing every single day for 8 years.
And when Trump signed that thing he represented USA and if he elevated USA to the very top that is a good and proper thing.
BRAVO Mr. President.

…but you can’t make him drink.

2 Likes

ok so no corruption then

NO CORRUPTION NO COLLUSION TOTAL EXONERATION!

If you play it backwards you hear “Trump is cool” repeated over and over. :wink:

3 Likes

even all your media lords and puppet masters and special counsels cant find any crimes or corruption for you.

i’d be embarrassed to say there was

sarcastic drama doesnt build your case.

sorry it upsets you so, but no charges were brought.

Who said anything about charges? The link I provided you didn’t.

Is corruption a hobgoblin if charges haven’t been filed?

the link and the crap in it is meaningless. if there were real criminal corruption it would have been found and how

unless Mueller doesnt read Bloomberg i guess that’s possible…

Of course it is.

It is just and good that Trump shows our allies that they are our underlings in all things.

You misspelled “think”.

Do I really have to pull up pictures of conservative icon Presidents doing the same thing…putting their feet on the desk?

1 Like

So Nixon, Ford and Bush 2 were similarly spitting at 200 plus years of greatness or are they diffeRent?

1 Like

When did trump supporters try to slip in “no corruption” to the list?

1 Like

Because he is soooooo clean.