Is Joe Biden Senile?

Oh trust me darling I am quite happy with being a person I am.
Liking a gnat like her is last thing on my list.
Maybe I was a little harsh calling her ugly names, [only because it hurts the feelings of some posters here, for that I am sorry, don’t want that],
I agree there…she is a human after all…more or less.

1 Like

Glad to see you have started your journey of self-improvement.

:clap:t3: :clap:t3:

He loves them so much he gave the medal of honor to a corpse-man! Not to mention the collateral damage corpse count he left in the wake of his drone strikes.

1 Like

Now they want another doofus in the office. They sure know how to pick 'em.

Who is “them” exactly? I’ve heard the expression mooch-elle because of all her vacations and the extensive staff as mooching off the taxpayer but never heard her referred to as “moo”.

One “Moo” reference was deleted on this very thread. :laughing: But here are a couple more for you. Does that term cross the line for you? Will you criticize a fellow conservative for its usage in reference to Michelle Obama?

It’s not funny, it’s understandable. Spade Marlowe (aka Humphrey Bogart) is about as manly as you can get. :wink:

1 Like

Biden says he came to the Senate 180 years ago
That might explain the constant gaffes. He’s dead tired.

https://youtu.be/6omJdg4_unY

2 Likes

Delaware State is a HBC? How would a white racist not remember going to a HBC?

He’s lost the plot.

1 Like

And Kamala thinks Tupac is the best rapper alive?

2 Likes

Not the first time he made up stuff about his educational background.

From his 1987 campaign (before being forced out for plagiarism):

“WASHINGTON (AP) _ Sen. Joe Biden claimed during a campaign appearance in New Hampshire last spring that he finished in the top half of his law school class, although records indicate he finished near the bottom.
In a videotape aired by the public service cable network C-SPAN several months ago, the Delaware Democrat was asked at a campaign stop in Claremont, N.H., on April 3 about what law school he attended and how well he did.
On the videotape, a clearly angered Biden told the questioner: ″I think I probably have a much higher IQ than you do.”

2 Likes

Did you also catch at the beginning he said, “there will be no deportations in the 1st 100 days of my campaign?” :grimacing:

People call Trump TRAITOR. How’s that.
We’re supposed to shut up and take it?

1 Like

I think there is some truth in ODS from Cons led to TDS in Libs.

Obama was called worse on a daily basis here.
And y’all clapped and hollered and claimed it was all true.
Give us a break.

2 Likes

Yeah so how did this senility gag work out at the debate anyway? Well?

BDS from Bush.

I am not sure that counts. Half the Trumpers hated Bush, even if they voted for him. But if it does we could go all the way back to CDS for Carter, I don’t have any memory before that.

Of course it counts, it’s where the term originated. We can go much further back than Carter.

He did get lost at one point and Moderator guided him back to the right topic.
Otherwise he did fairly well. Guess they loaded him with Geritol before hand.
He got away with few whoppers and not answering questions, clear indication his honesty is in the toilet.
But coming from Democrats in Gov. no surprise, people don’t need to know, they’re there to take care of their servants.

1 Like