Is Joe Biden Senile?

I can’t understand why he’s on the ticket still…he has lost his faculties. Could it be there’s a larger agenda? I think Trump will really be running against Joe’s Vice, who will be President in 6 months after Biden gets in…IF he wins…

He now is trying to get out of doing the debates! His handlers know he can’t do it…

2 Likes

This whole thing is getting weaker every day, but, by all means, keep running with it.

6 Likes

I will. Thanks for the advice!

I will vote for a senile corpse if it means ridding the country of Trump.

9 Likes

No he is not. Is online media being manipulated to make it look that way? Yes it is.

1 Like

Baloney.

2 Likes

He has his handler wife Jill to lead him…if…he doesn’t get her confused with his sister? :sunglasses:

4 Likes

LOL! True…

1 Like

They love people who don’t believe in video manipulation.

2 Likes

I believe in it, but I also have seen Biden several times has displayed on camera he isn’t in control of his faculties.

2 Likes

Remember when Joe Biden couldn’t walk down a ramp or drink a glass of water with one hand… oh wait, that was Trump.

Joe Biden is fine.

9 Likes

Yeah, sure…

How can you question Joe Biden’s mental health without questioning Donald Trump’s mental health? It makes no sense and reeks of partisanship.

2 Likes

Was it Joe who believed that airplanes helped win the Revalutionary War? Oh wait…

4 Likes

Great deflection! Doesn’t work.

1 Like

I personally am very excited for the debates.

7 Likes

It’s probably time for a real discussion about a one and only Biden mental health thread.

4 Likes

.WW, PSHS

6 Likes

It is extremely amusing that somehow you can’t hear the absolute babble that emerges from Trump’s mouth and Twitter fingers on a regular basis.

I’m gonna laugh so hard when this talking point blows up in y’all’s face.

9 Likes

Its gonna continue, and grow more frequent as we approach Nov 3rd.
Just wait, though, if Biden wins in Nov, every hour on this board will be a new thread about Joe’s senility or dementia.

1 Like