Trump Mocks His Own Supporter

Supporting a liar and a con man is pretty meaningful.

2 Likes

And the guy is still going to vote for him. Scary, I’m sure.

Latte salute! Feet on the desk! He never hugged a flag!

1 Like

We’ve hit rock bottom.

1 Like

wasn’t there something about the way he handled a 12 gauge?

Because quoting the biggest piece of ■■■■ in the world that is Comey makes one superior.

Nah, the left has a ways to go.

lol not even close. Unlike his energy, Donald’s capacity for stupidity, incivility, and incompetence is a renewable resource. :us:

2 Likes

Always the optimist you are.

1 Like

I’m just a big lovable fluffball of cheer.

1 Like

I so miss having adults in the White House.

2 Likes

There were fat people on both sides of that exchange

7 Likes

I remember when Republicans wanted the president to have decorum. Now some are cheering the sitting president fat shaming an American. Man these are wild time.

1 Like

We’re reduced to applauding a President because of his ability to discern that he fat-shamed the wrong person.

5 Likes

And his team and his supporters and his sympathizers all let him get away with it.

None of this is Trump’s fault. Everybody knows he’s a jerk. It’s the fault of the people that enable him. And every single one of those people is an adult.

4 Likes

I would have thought that was reached when Trump denied a sexual assault by using the defence that the person was not pretty enough for him to assault her.

Fat donald didn’t mean anything. It was just a gaffe.

Say what you will about Comey, but his observation is pretty spot on.

Our President is fat shaming folks and apologizes when it’s found out he fat-shamed a supporter.

In rush the President’s supporters to use this event to somehow complain that the President doesn’t get credit for apologizin’.

In a sensible world, we wouldn’t have Presidents who feel entitled to fat shame people.

In an even slightly less sensible world, Americans would be scratchin’ their heads wondering why the President only apologized when he found out it was a supporter, but they don’t scratch their heads because the President fat-shaming a not-supporter is acceptable behavior to them now.

One bite at a time.

6 Likes

Him calling fat-shaming the guy is the functional equivalent of grabbing him by the ■■■■■■

They let you do it if you’re a star.

2 Likes

That’s fantastic.

Cult-like behavior in a nutshell.