Trump Mocks His Own Supporter

Donald knows that a person is like a battery, with a finite amount of energy. Exercise just drains that battery faster. That’s why he preserves his Brobdingnagian strength by indulging only in a few rounds of golf now and then (and never on the taxpayer dime, mind you) and curling his elbow to get a Big Mac to his mouth.

Now, if a critic is overweight? “Get some exercise, fattie!”

2 Likes

He apologized because the guy is a supporter.

Do you see how terrible that is? The fat guy is mockable if he doesn’t like me. But since he likes me, I’m sorry for calling him fat.

4 Likes

No. I mean Trump, who made fun of someone for being fat, until he found out he was a supporter, then, he apologized.

1 Like

Baby steps! You can’t expect Donald to issue a genuine apology right out of the gate. Maybe after he insults a few more overweight people he’ll offer one an apology before he learns who they support politically.

Okay that was funny.

1 Like

So where’s all the leftest coming out of the woodwork to apologize to Trump for calling him fat? Don’t let the hypocrisy of the left give you the vapors.

2 Likes

So Biden was the supporter.

Interesting.

:orange_square:

Or … you could just say that the President shouldn’t be making fun of people’s weight.

3 Likes

BOTH SIDES

4 Likes

Seriously is that your rationalisation? He apologised not for his outrageous and disgusting comment. He apologised because the person is a Trump supporter. They are not the same thing.

2 Likes

Golf is a sport

What a ■■■■■■■ embarrassment he is to himself.

He’ll live and still vote for him.

I’ll clutch my pearls for something meaningful.

Mustard and mom jeans?

4 Likes

Tan suit and cycle helmet

Wait, what? Fat donald fat shamed one of his supporters? :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Who? Mr. Dawson? Of course he will.

It’s never been a secret that Trump is an awful person. Also not a secret that his supporters don’t care. Even when he calls them fat. They love it.

The cycle helmet was goofy…mustard and mom jeans, I didn’t really care about.

1 Like

This is the lesson of Trumpism. His superpower is to make people not only blind to his awfulness, but they soon begin to actually luxuriate in his awfulness. And engage in it themselves.

He eats their souls one bite at a time.

2 Likes