Trump Mocks His Own Supporter

You can’t make this stuff up, seriously. At his New Hampshire rally last night, Trump mistakenly fat-shamed one of his own supporters.

The rally was interrupted about a half an hour in by a handful of protesters near the rafters of the arena. As the protesters were being led out, a Trump supporter wearing a “Trump 2020” shirt near them began enthusiastically shaking his fist in a sign of support for the president.

But Trump mistook him for one of the protesters and said to the crowd: “That guy’s got a serious weight problem. Go home. Start exercising. Get him out of here, please.”

After a pause, he added, “Got a bigger problem than I do.”

UPDATE

Trump has apologized to his supporter with the “weight problem”. He’s even going on Fox and Friends!!! Who says fairy tales aren’t real.

https://twitter.com/dmartosko/status/1162346520743686146

1 Like

Funny he found out he was a supporter everything is all good

1 Like

Cool. Frank Dawson is the best thing that has ever happened to this country.

Good to know.

2 Likes

Fat Donald was telling someone to exercise?

:clown_face:

:monkey_face:

:no_good_man:

5 Likes

Fox and Friends, right on the top news of the day.

He appears to be the new version of the guy Cheney shot in the face.

5 Likes

We need to have a thread titled “UnPresidential things our President said today”

3 Likes

I can’t imagine what kind of life that must be like. Where the president acts like a child, shames you, is rude to you, but it’s all good, because the President of the United States just thought I was someone who didn’t support him. I love him! He’s the best!

13 Likes

“Thank you Sir, may I have another!?”

2 Likes

“Look at my overweight supporter over there! Isn’t he great? He’s so great. Greatest fat guy since probably Dom Deluise, I don’t know. It’s what many people have said. We need more fat people. We need them. Sign of prosperity, when you think about it. Get him a McDonald’s gift certificate on his way out, would you? He deserves a break today. That’s funny, right? It’s so funny, because that used to be their slogan. Good times. Good times, folks!”

6 Likes

He apologized? Libs said it was impossible.

1 Like

I thought we weren’t supposed to care about gaffes?

Oh…that’s just with Biden.

If you can call making fun of someone’s weight a “gaffe”. Sure.

18 Likes

I PROMISE you the above quote will be said (Or tweeted) directly to Trump as some point in the near future.

It was a total gaffe - he was mocking someone he thought was an opponent, not a supporter. Once he realized the overweight fellow was on his side, Donald apologized.

Gaffe.

6 Likes

The Trump presidency in a nutshell. Also funny because Trump is fat as ■■■■■

7 Likes

You think this was a gaffe?

And how do you feel about trump making fun of this guy until he found out he was a supporter?

Trump isn’t fat…

He’s Presidentially fluffy.

:balloon:

4 Likes

Do you mean Joe Biden?