Trump mocks 16 year old girl

So you’re admitting you’re hiding behind her to shield yourself from my hatred and attacks?

Stable Genius

Stop using kids. Stop hiding behind them, stop grooming them for exploitation.

It’s disgusting.

A human shield against what?

I strongly encourage Trump to get into a flame war with a sixteen year old girl clever enough to take a sailboat to New York to give a speech about climate change.

4 Likes

this has nothing to do with what i think about trump

I just think it’s crazy that at the age I was looking for something psychotically crazy and borderline suicidal to do to prove I couldn’t be killed or maybe not, this girl is strategic enough to be like, “they always criticize climate jangle advocates for flying on airplanes so I’m gonna take a two week trip by sailboat to neutralize that.

That’s not what the OP was at all. Trump made the nasty comment, she didn’t.

Okay. With respect to whether he is a good person or not, specifically, do you think he is a good person?

Against challenging the narrative she’s been coached to deliver on behalf of globalists to acclimatize people to the programme of depopulation they have in mind.

Leave those kids alone.

He held the first ever UN summit on freedom of religion today. A good man would do that.

They used a girl to combat against a narrative created solely by virtue of their …using the girl?

Isn’t that like starting a fire to put out a fire?

Only one side is going after em…

1 Like

Okay. A bad man can just as easily do that.

Non sequitur.

Exactly. Glad you realized it.

Her parents wearing Antifa shirts…need to say more?

If true why I’m I not surprised?

2 Likes

He’s just hoping for that Peace Prize he says he deserves.

Seems like Antifa and great climate scammers are allied.

1 Like