Trump mocks 16 year old girl

how do you know hes not?

Could you link to this claim? I’m positive that you were not told that

He seems to be seen as such by those who want to see the US prosper. Not so much with the “No borders! No walls! No USA at all!” brigade.

Our President was just PWNED by a 16 year old

4 Likes

How do I know that Trump is not a good person?

Is this a serious question? Are we at the point now where people are arguing that Trump is in fact a good person. This is wild.

To answer your question, literally everything Trump has done in his adult life points to him being a piece of ■■■■ human being.

2 Likes

I want to see the US prosper too. I just don’t support a liar and a con man. But to each their own I guess.

How would have felt if the POTUS mocked you personally for deciding to do something to help the planet?

Libs action here and around the internet are using her precisely that…a shield.

Stop preying on kids. Stop trying to make them future brown shirts.

What is being done is sickening and outright fascist IMO.

Do you have pictures of your beach house then and now?

If you don’t want to share I don’t blame you, no need to give out information.

But when I was in Fla during late 70’s and early 80’s those beaches were suppose to be gone.

But what could she have done differently to convince you she’s not ‘shield’?

How do you know she didn’t decide for herself?

Would feel the same if she was rallying people for gun ownership?

Just because cons from both sides of the pond are targeting and throwing their fire at her doesn’t mean libs placed her as a shield…have some responsibility for God sake.

Why are you insisting I’m throwing my fire at her? More proof you’re hiding behind her because I’m attack those they are using her.

You’re making my point.

As I kid I was scared to death of nuclear war. I didn’t think we would survive. Hell I remember duck and cover.

LOL like that would have helped…nor were we a target. It wasn’t like Soviets were going to nuke a small town in farmville in Pa. Itt was used to scare kids.

She’s 16. Dems want to give the vote to 16 yr olds. Do you want kids indoctrinated, and too inexperienced in human nature to know they’ve been indoctrinated with propaganda, voting? Their votes will just be proxies for their handlers. If they are to vote they should be able to handle having their programming challenged without melting down.

What do you mean by “trigger”? Maybe you are projecting. The OP was a hide behind the defenseless girl and snipe at Trump post. We’re just participating in a conversation started by someone who hates POTUS. Greta was chosen for just such a purpose, to declare the globalist narrative and demonise whoever recognises the ruse and refuses to silently submit or loudly agree.

I dunno. Trump mocked Cruz’s wife and Ted is hard at work supporting his re-election.

ah ok well that attitude will certainly not affect what you think about a nice tweet

ps that is sarcasm btw

Whatever you say

Yep that is exactly what the democratic party wants.
I’m sure you have proof of that innsay…the national party platform?

Chosen? Who chose her?

This poster seems like a very perceptive poster looking forward to an illustrious future here at Hannity. What a treat!