Trump loses New York court fight to keep his tax returns secret

He may have lost cases, but the fines have been minimal and he always walks away without an admission of guilt going back to the racial discrimination he pled out with his father.

1 Like

Of course, that is before the lawyer who orchestrated most of that ended up in federal prison…

You realize you’re shadowboxing a sock puppet right?

He’s a hardcore lib that posts the most absurd right wing things he can think of for some kind of kick.

1 Like

I am not sure if Cohen handled cases other than the bribes to hide Trump’s infidelities, but is paying the price for his actions, while Individual 1 walked away unscathed.

It is a terrible thing but there really are different standards of justice for those with more money and connections. I don’t see this as an R or D/left or right thing… there are offenders on all sides of the political spectrum, but rather a matter of wealth and privilege.

I really, really hope you libs impeach Trump and throw him out of office before the election.

Political suicide is fun to watch.

1 Like

Not impeaching him is political suicide. Guy is a ■■■■■■■ disgrace

1 Like

They have three days to submit their brief. This will tell you how much talent they have.
If they decide to persist with absolute immunity… this may not go so well for them.

1 Like

I agree, please do. I can’t wait, can you?

Been at for quite a while without a break, too. Real dedication to never break character :monkey_face:

If your proposed scenario were to occur, who would you expect to be the GOP candidate?

Maybe Rick Perry or Ben Carson

LOL… love it

So how did the ACA effect their ability to retire early?

I’d like to know the answer to that too.

They had a plan that worked for them. After Oabamacare, their plans had changed Four times in the first five years due to the ever changing requirements. They lost their original plan because it didn’t include maternity coverage - for my parents in their fifties.

My dad was self-employed. Made too much for subsidies, so they absorbed the full brunt of the cost increases due to all the additional coverages required. Their premiums doubled the second Obamacare took effect.

And the democrats didn’t and don’t give a damn about them.

Fair enough.

A lot of people seem to forget and take what that poster says as actually coming from a conservative.

So I remind folks.

I think not.

It won’t matter.

The victimization of all the Trumplicans would be funny and sad.

“Trump over country” should be their slogan.

I agree, it’s worth doing just for that alone.