Trump loses New York court fight to keep his tax returns secret

Oh c’mon they don’t fix anything. They just pass tax cuts…

2 Likes

And the left fixes anything? They ■■■■■■ up my parents’ healthcare so much my dad had to work a few extra years to pay for the insane increases in their premiums.

I can only speak for myself. I have always maintained that separate control of the WH and Congress is a good thing. It provides a necessary check and balance. And in the past, it has worked well because both sides worked together to get the people’s work done. We are now at a period where both sides are trying to stymie the other side. And I hope that soon those people who do this (on both sides) will be voted out of office. And I hope that the Republican party returns back to it’s previous form. Trump has hijacked the party to the point that it has abandoned some of it’s core principles.

That was a Heritage Foundation plan from the 90s. That’s a right wing healthcare plan.

This argument was overreach by Trump’s attorneys. “Absolute immunity” is contrary to our legal system. I seriously doubt it will be overturned. They are just buying time to find a new argument.

2 Likes

Why do people like you believe that the high court will always side with their party affiliation?
And why do you think that this case will even be heard by the SCOTUS?
I will bet you dollars to dog nuts that they refuse to hear it if it gets that far.
So the lower court will prevail which very much might be against Trump.

Most.

.^

GW, you know Mr.C is poeing right?
.^^^^

2 Likes

Nope. Thanks for the heads up.

Except there isn’t a single white shoe law firm in the country that will work for Trump, because he stiffs his lawyers and won’t stop talking.

There’s not shortage of wannabes to pick up the slack… Trump has no ability to attract serious talent for obvious reasons. But his appeal got filed on time… that was to be expected.

He could probably contact the employment office at Cohen’s alma mater for referrals?
…^^^^^

That’s not true at all.

How old was your dad when he retired?

Trump doesn’t have very good lawyers.

After 8 years with a dem I wanted a Republican President. Just not a dotard. I believe in a balance.

Expedited consideration…

https://twitter.com/KlasfeldReports/status/1181327038017355777?s=20

1 Like
  1. Wanted to retire at 62.

Why would you say that? He seems to escape every legal entanglement with minimal damage.

Not because his lawyers are good, he has lost most cases that went to court. His escaping is because Dem leadership in congress are bunch of corporate dens who love fund raising and donors where telling Pelosi not to touch Donald because he gave them tax breaks and we still needed to gut SS and medicare in order to cover for tax breaks. But Trump went too far and forced the Donors to act and gave Pelosi the command to impeach.