Trump less truthworthy than cohen

LOL

10char

While 2017 manufacturing jobs created was just a tick higher then the 2016 numbers, 2018 was not even close to 2016 & 2015 numbers. So no, not roaring back.

Roaring back? That started in 2010.

Seasonally Adjusted
Series Title: All employees, thousands, manufacturing, seasonally adjusted
Industry: Manufacturing
Data Type: ALL EMPLOYEES, THOUSANDS

1 Like

According to the facts, which many Trump supporters fail to acknowledge.

Do you ever watch CNN? I suppose not since they do regular updates on the economy including jobs, unemployment, customer confidence, GDP and other reports. Just like the other news networks. You really need to stop with that line because it is just silliness.

1 Like

“Truthworthy”? Really?

Cohen is a convicted liar for lying multiple times to both congress and investigators.

Odds are Trump will be exonerated by the Muller Report hence democrats are launching over eighty new congressional inquiries.

Your own chart shows industrial job growth was pretty well stagnant throughout 2015/16 and didn’t return to pre-recession levels until 2017.

Everyone has seen plenty of evidence that trump has commented on his crimes. It’s all over his Twitter.

What’s outstanding about nominating a justice that is hostile to the constitution-specifically the 4th, which has been a major point of contention over the lats 20 or so years?

No doubt you can name the direct or even indirect impact that this has had on any of our lives beyond being a fun talk radio talking point.

This was just continuing the trajectory we were already on. And he gets some credit for that. But you’re going to have a hard time supporting that he was responsible for putting us on any of the trajectories that were already on the up and up when he took office.

But this is all claptrap in reference to the OP-the point being that Trump is AT LEAST as big if a liar as Cohen, so why does not get the benefit of the doubt for integrity?

What does this have to do with Trump’s lack of trustworthiness?

Both of these guys are liars. The big difference one is a jack leg city lawyer who got caught while the other holds the most important position on the planet. The later is way more dangerous because the way it impacts public policy, potentially our way of life and our position as a country in this world. Talking to friends abroad, both American and foreign have said the world is laughing at us because we have this unstable lying con man calling the shots. SO I really don’t care who is the most trustworthy, how about neither one. What I’m more disappointed in with all of this, that so many brother’s and sisters in Christ who support this guy are perfectly okay with the lies and the in the face corruption(past and present). I can understand why you might not support a President Obama, but to be all in on this lying cheat is absolutely crazy. I hear the Church at Pergamos, Thyatira, and Sardis are looking for some new members. SMDH

4 Likes

Propaganda works.

Not to mention he nominated a judge that would happily make impeachment near impossible.

Yep. Kavanaugh is a big government, anti privacy, government power-grabbing justice. I’m a amazed so-called conservatives would support his appointment. He’s not the small government, pro-liberty justice any freedom loving American should want.

No kidding. Conservatives and so-called Evangelicals lining up behind Trump is all the proof that is needed.

1 Like

All of these things are following the trend that was already happening when he assumed office. Some at a faster pace. Some at a slower pace.

So he matched growth from 2010-2012 and part of 2013-2015. Golf clap.

Wait, annual GDP for 2018 is gonna be in the Obama territory.

How has the economy “boomed”?

Reump is less trustworthy than a 5 year old going through a lying phase…

And less mature as well…

At least with the 5 year old there is hope they will eventually grow out of it…

That’s not why Congress is investigating Trump.