Trump lawyers try to put limits on Mueller questions

I think Mueller has enough on him without the testimony.

1 Like

Yep.

10 char?

Everyone keeps forgetting the damn wall, where the hell is it?

Typical trump supporter (don’t deny it), always bringing up Hildawg as a lame response.

correct…

Justice is a fickle bitch

1 Like

yep. All these law and order types don’t care about law and order. All they care about is their favorite politician.

Deflection is a very weak argument tactic.

Oh well. Obama killed a terrorist. I’ll try not to let that keep me up at night.

I really fear that Trump’s disinformation/propaganda campaign is going to win the day and that our political system will be a joke going forward. I hope not but even respectable republicans will not stop him.

The police will have to find something really bad on him. If they find a thousand little things then law and order republicans will definitely give him a pass.

Democratic leaders are probably taking notes on how to bully people. Trump has taken it to a whole new level.

No, No. Please, don’t let this become the norm.

1 Like

So can Obama

Wrong, I care very much about that precedent being set.

Alleged terrorist, no due process was given.

Enough on him to do what? Shake his fist impotently?

1 Like

You mean the guy making hundreds of videos talking about being a terrorist?

That guy?

I will deny it, Trump should be impeached, Obama should have been impeached and incarcerated.

Yes that guy. Care to show me where he was found guilty and sentenced to death? Or is we really know he did it the new legal standard for the death penalty?

I can’t. He was killed on the battlefield, like many Americans who took up arms against this country in a time of war.

Really? I could have sworn Obama signed a kill order in cold blood.