Trump lawyers try to put limits on Mueller questions

They’re trying to limit the time period he can ask about. So nothing after the election. No Comey firing and possible obstruction after the inauguration. Which still leaves open all the Russian contacts and sympathetic moves, illegal or not, that Trump made. But nothing says Mueller will be swayed. Rosenstein say they wouldn’t.

I have been right for well over a year. All lib predictions have failed.

Trump’s rep, not Mueller’s, is the one suffering. Except for Trumpskies, the rest of the world can see through him.

I would advise him not to speak to Meuller period.

Trumpskies are scared right now.

Whether he does or not won’t make a difference.

Yes, you really nailed that major legislative victory during infrastructure week!

Oh, and that massive spending bill - you got that one!

Almost forgot about the impressive cabinet turnover - everything Trump touches gets ****ed. You may be next!

even I would not want to speak to Mueller. No one … no one … has lived a long and adventurous life without breaking some law that has not yet been discovered.

Explain what you mean? He can’t be forced to do so, like everyone else he has a fifth amendment right to refuse. But there is another option. Simply refuse. Then what? He can’t be jailed for contempt.

Urine-down-the-leg pissed. Wheels are coming off, indictments are coming down, and clowns are turning states-witness.

Got to suck to be a Trumpyite!

How would anyone even know if they had? How many laws do we have on the books now? Last time I looked, nobody even knows for sure, there are so many.

He can be jailed after his term for crimes uncovered. Of course, what’s the point? The Loaded Cheddar Tater is nearly dead now.

Trump has zero reason to be worried, he still enjoys the support of most republicans and as long as he does, he won’t be impeached.

So would I, knowing what a pathological liar Donald is.

He would be certain to lie to Mueller at some point.

And? How does that bear on whether he submits to Meuller’s questioning? If he has committed crimes, are they forgiven if he does?

He can be charged for crimes uncovered post-presidency.

Sure, that’s part of the reason I would give him that advice, he is perfectly capable of lying whether he has committed a crime or not.

Rethinking my life choices.

1 Like

There was no collusion.

Mueller doesn’t need to question Donny about that

Just ask Donny.

Again, and? How does that change if he does agree to answer Muellers questions?