Trump jrs girlfriend,a top campaign official tests positive

What would you like to know about that specifically?

What Victoria has done? What the other states are doing about it?

Why…

Why what? Do you want to know what measures Australia has taken as a consequence?

Why it is necessary. Why you aren’t bragging about it. Why.

Quite clearly, unambiguously and unequivocally Australia’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic has been vastly better than the USA’s response. We have reacted by winding back our easing of restrictions due to a spike in the number of new COVID-19 cases in the state of Victoria. The number of new cases we had in Australia in the last 24 hours was 182 cases. Note the number of new cases in Australia for the last 24 hours was not tens of thousands.

Specifically the other states and mainland territories have closed our borders with Victoria. My state will be tightening the restrictions around who is allowed to enter WA from Victoria. The Victorian government has taken seriously the spike in new COVID-19 cases.

We have recorded 106 COVID-19 deaths in Australia at this point in time. If the USA replicated that per capita rate the USA would have recorded fewer than 1,600 COVID-19 deaths.

2 Likes

A spike? In Australia? How can that be?

Contemperaneously

Interesting that contemporaneously you have not disputed the facts presented.

Not at all. I dispute the associated emotion.

So you don’t dispute the facts. Noted.

Another fact: Australia’s has recorded 106 COVID-19 deaths and the USA has recorded 132,310 COVID-19 deaths.

Source: COVID-19 Map - Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center

1 Like

Permanent Record.

Be careful of karma. The virus is going to run it’s course.

I have certainly not suggested that Australia will be immune from spikes in the future in the absence of an effective vaccine. If one analyses the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in my home state it shows that as we loosen restrictions we will record more cases.

What is also clear is that in general my state’s premier and government have acted appropriately. My state’s premier currently has an approval rating of around 90% that reflects the approval of his government’s actions.

4 Likes

It’s not over.

We
Don’t
Care

Speak for yourself.

Sneaky started the exchange.

Don’t be rude.

3 Likes