Trump jrs girlfriend,a top campaign official tests positive

Nah, Jr tossed aside his wife and kids like a used tissue. He doesn’t care about them.

Maybe it’s a slow day for talking points? :thinking:

Isn’t she over 50? That is hardly young.

Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree…

shes 51

No worries, we have the game changer!

Thanks; not young in my opinion.

Trump is a joke, yet the virus is messing every country up unless you can weld the apartment doors locking everyone inside for 14 days on threats of execution if you leave like they did in China. The best example I can personally find is Japan they pretty much carries on as usual because they wear masks since a baby.

Sweden didn’t do much of anything, Germany did a lot they are all suffering the second Germany opened the doors the virus shot right back up. I was listening to Hillary the other day on CNN or somewhere complaining on how the president did during the virus, but she gave no response on what she would have done different only “I would have done things differently” ok what?

I am not sure that is accurate given Australia has had only 104 deaths currently. New Zealand has achieved similar results in limiting the number of COVID-19 deaths.

2 Likes

So what?

Many who test positive remain asymptomatic, or recover from their symptoms at home.

Man has lived with various viruses since the beginning of the human race, & doesn’t always show symptoms.

Various individuals who tested positive for HIV are still alive now.

This is relevant how?

New spreads since reopening tend to be among those under 45:

1 Like

You guys did great most of us are getting screwed by the China virus, just noticed poor Spain who already suffered bad from the virus and started to open up only to open up, only to be greeted by this.

Where did Germany shoot back up? Sweden is the only EU country that has a higher per capita case rate than the US, which has a higher per capita case rate than other major EU countries.

The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree

She’s in the Golden Girls age range.

1 Like

A little south through Memphis, diagonally across Tennessee, Nashville, West Virginia, not a bad drive at all, one I’ve made several times.

50 is the new 30

Do they not get they are just one person removed from the president. Do they not understand how close that is to Trump? Does it matter to them?

Not if the bought the hype that this is merely a common flu strain pushed by libs as the second coming of the Black Death to make Trump look bad.

Huh, what do you know about that?