Trump issues new pardons

was convicted of Seditious conspiracy , use of force to commit robbery, interstate transportation of firearms and ammunition to aid in the commission of a felony. not killing people

If you say so.

For those that are interested, this is quoted material from the “Epoch Times” with no link and not original commentary.

I would be interested in knowing the context of how this phone call was intercepted, if they were monitoring Russian agents and picked up the Papadoupulous call, then maybe campaign officials should have been making phone calls to Russian agents.

.WW

No because they suck and are liars. What is your favorite news source? Lol.

So what? What did that do for Trump specifically?

I believe that a President should wait at least a few years after a person’s conviction to pardon him or her. I agree with Trump’s pardon of the two former Border patrol agents since their conviction was over 14 years ago. But I strongly disagree with Trump’s pardon of Collins and Hunter. Hunter very recently pleaded guilty and should not have been pardoned. Should there be a Constitution Amendment limiting the President’s power to pardon??

I see no reason for one. There certainly isn’t enough national will for such an amendment.

No matter who the president is or when the announce the pardons we always have people who object on both/ever side but not enough to generate a national call for action.

Convicted ■■■■■■■ war criminals. Possibly the most egregious pardon in presidential history.

Oh bull ■■■■■ I wouldn’t have pardoned them, but it is hardly “the most egregious!”

1 Like

I don’t think they’re even the most “egregious” of Trump’s pardons released that day.

1 Like

Manafort, Stone and Kushner now pardoned. Has a President ever Pardon so many of his close friends or associates?

Charles Kushner.

Yep.

Jared’s Daddy.

Let me hear the republican political theory of that.

He’s saving himself for last.

It ain’t good, and why bother at all?

It’s not like we’re all sitting here 50ish years later talking about how Calley got a bad rap.

Prediction from Trump followers: “They didn’t commit crimes expressly, specifically and only for Trump, so it’s fine. Even if they did, he’s the president so he can do whatever he wants.”

I said it years ago and took deserved flak but can say it again.

Roger’s the sorta villain you like to have.

He’ll get real close yet he’ll always fail.

But he’ll never die, and he’ll always be available for the next bottle episode.

■■■■ paul manfort though. That guy is just gross and evil.

Why not pardon Cohen tough?

Isn’t he the only one technically being punished for acting directly under Trump’s orders?

But ok to kill those in the womb.

2 Likes

our president is a criminal thug. And anyone who does’t recognize that is a fool.

McDougal, Wade, Smith, Palmer…
Ring a bell?

How about a president that pardoned his own brother?

Oh… they are the same president, you say? Yes that’s correct. Your loverboy… the blue dress…still can’t remember?

1 Like