Trump is hijacking 4th of July- changing it from a national celebration to a campaign event

You description of MAGA above reinforces my post.

That is also as vapid a claim as any criticism of the President boils down to ā€œOrange Man Badā€

Well thatā€™s a weird post.

Can you not answer that question yourself?

And orange man bad is completely true, look at the very next posts from TNT that tries to make it about race when thatā€™s the farthest thing from the truth, and people are realizing it.

1 Like

It just happened. Open your eyes.

This point?

Okayā€¦

Is economic opportunity increased at when the government is running trillion dollar deficits?

What does that argument have to do with ā€œOrange Man Badā€?

You have to give the con man (and boy bailed out by his daddy) credit for coming up with a catchy slogan (as he gives himself a massive tax cut and hugely increases our national deficit).

Heā€™s great at conning. Even took the banks some time to figure him out. These current marks donā€™t have a chance.

Yes.

Your description of MAGA veered very quickly into ā€˜unless you like crack heads on your streetā€™ā€¦or something like thatā€¦racially tinged imagery.

2 Likes

Abduction of children?

Well, no, itā€™s not far from the truth.

there is a racial element to MAGA, and your very own description of the phrase conjures up images of crack headsā€¦crack of course is a scourge on black america.

sorry - you said meth, not crack. but my point still stands.

2009-2016

1 Like

I said meth. You do realize white people do meth? Well they do crack too, but whatever. Itā€™s a drug problem not a color problem. Youā€™re dismissed. Not worth having a discussion with.

At least we know that one of the reasons Donald Trump is so insecure and has to make everything about himself is because he lost so much money and his daddy had to continue a bail him out throughout his entire life.

That has to take a toll on oneā€™s ego as an adult. You probably feel like a welfare Queen.

1 Like

$20 says Trump never even learned to ride a bike or motorcycle.

Then if they are known as such then a Mod should Moderate the retread and not set bad examples of insulting posters who other posters are likely not aware that they are retreads.

Just my opinion.

Uh huh.

Iā€™m just telling you what people here when you harken back to the days of the past. Iā€™m not even saying you feel that way or believe it, but it is injected in the imagery and rhetoric that surrounds that slogan.

And hell, I would say trump considers that a feature, not a bug. With his ā€˜mexican rapistsā€™ and ā€˜good people on all sidesā€¦ā€™

But hey, if you canā€™t handle a discussion about a political slogan in which someone challenges your views, maybe political message boards arenā€™t really for you.

Dismissedā€¦dear godā€¦what a joke.

If you can tell from that they are old white guys, you must be a connoisseur of butts.

2 Likes

Have you never seen Mt Rushmore?

Not from the Canadian side :slight_smile: