Trump investigations

But he didn’t cover up ANYTHING.

He turned over EVERY document that was asked for.
He sent EVERY person that the prosecutors asked to speak to
He NEVER invoked Executive privilege, which was his right. NOT ONCE.

That is NOT the MO of someone trying to obstruct an investigation. Quite the opposite. It would have been NICE if Obama was as cooperative in all the investigations he went through, but of course, he wasn’t.

If you are going to try to hang on to any thought that Trump was guilty of conspiracy, you are going to look like a fool, very soon. You will be dismissed as a kook - even by the folks who lied to you all the way through on CNN and MSNBC.

Trump was INNOCENT. Get used to it.

M

Then how exactly did he do it?

What document did he hide or destroy? What document did he fail to produce? What person did he tell to lie to a federal officer? What person did he try to keep from testifying to a federal officer? When did he stone-wall with Executive privilege as his excuse?

You need to show WHERE AND HOW he obstructed - not WHY you think he might want to.

M

They lied and destroyed emails and texts…its right there in the report.

Oh look obama…thats boring as usual…
Im talking about obstruction mark…not conspiracy…do you understand these words that i am typing? Obstruction…say it slowly if you need to. He obstructed justice…you have 12 other investigations spwaned from this that we dont know of.
You have stone later in the year still.

The only thing you have is barr and mitch who wont bring impeachment to a vote.so now what you are doing it trying to run out the clock on this topic.

2 Likes

Weve been over this and shown you what he did…you didnt grasp it then and made excuses…why would you now?

Well… at least we got to the point where it is agreed that there was a crime to cover.

Anything impeding the investigation… such as trying to use his authority to impede it in any way is obstruction.

The fact that his underlings didn’t listen to him because they knew it was bad doesn’t change that fact.

1 Like

AOC tells her staff to break the law. ALL HELL DONE BROUGHT LOOSE BUBBA!!!

Trump instructs his staff to break the law. :+1:

No. Asking McGahn to lie under oath or to a federal officer would be obstruction. Wonder why he wasn’t CHARGED with that?

And asking anyone to get Mueller fired is ALSO not obstruction. The President can legally fire ANYONE in the Executive branch and it will NEVER be against the law to do so. READ THE CONSTITUTION.

But more importantly, firing Mueller would NOT have obstructed anything. He would simply be replaced by Rod Rosenstein with someone else and the investigation would go on.

This has been carefully EXPLAINED to you, but you don’t seem to grasp it.

M

When did THAT happen???

M

You’re just FLAT WRONG.

It doesn’t impede the investigation in any way to fire Mueller. He simply is replaced and the investigation goes on.

And the President has the LEGAL authority to fire anyone in the Executive Branch.

M

:point_up_2:

That dude right there has no idea what just happened.

2 Likes

AGAIN, when did that happen?

M

Which federal officer did anyone lie to, besides the process crimes of Flynn or Popadopuoulos?

Which text or email that was subpoened or even just requested was destroyed?

M

It’s not my fault you didn’t read.

2 Likes

Then, I’m gonna take it you don’t have a clue what you are talking about.

THANKS!

M

I’m not gonna hold your hand and read stuff for you.

You’re claiming that the President told people to LIE to a federal officer.

You’re claiming the President told someone to break the law.

When?

It’s a SIMPLE task you should be able to substantiate. You should also be able to show me where the DoJ agrees with you.

M

You just misquoted me. You should probably change that since that’s against the TOS.

And I’m not gonna read the report to you. You can do it. Set aside 8 hours.

Of course it impedes the investigation to fire the lead investigator.

Jesus this has been explained to you…either get it or dont mark…

I didn’t quote you at all.

Don’t you know what a quote is?

I’m free to interpret what you said all I want to.

M