Trump investigations

I find it disturbing that the government paid for Democrat party propaganda.
All Mueller needed to say was that he didn’t find sufficient evidence to charge anyone in the Trump campaign with collusion/conspiracy.
Whether you like verious people talking to Russians is your business and not something the taxpayers should be paying for
Let the DNC pay for it, like they did the first time.

I know. Lets pretend that Barr is the only one in this whole investigative “get trump” project who has exhibited bias.
The whole thing was started with someone who wanted an insurance policy against Trump and discussed it all with his like minded boss who ran both the Hillary and Trump investigations.

So I am guessing that you are fine with the actions of the President and the campaign as laid out in the report.

That is not how it started.

I like the part where Mueller says that there was insufficient evidence to determine that anyone in the Trump campaign conspired with Russia.
Agree, when you know the outcome of the story at the beginning the rest is rather dry.

Bingo.

Now that this complete waste of time and resources politically motivated “investigation” is over I feel it’s time to investigate Benghazi again.

6 Likes

Only if she decides to run again. Then we can use it as evidence of “meddling” in the election.

The folks who wrote the Constitution didn’t think the ballot box was, in and of itself, sufficient.

True, but the people thought it was important enough to actually amend the Constitution to include it. Whoops.

Uh no. Mueller needed to report his findings.

Here’s why we’re seeing so many angry Trump supporters. And why others are in denial again…

Donald Trump lied like crazy and instructed people to obstruct justice and Republican Media sold a bill of goods to the audience that was totally false. They got duped twice.

So they got lied to and didn’t catch it. That’s a massive blow to a person’s ego.

2 Likes

Yes.

So was Nixon.

Wait. I forgot about Barr. They got duped 3 times.

So they bought the bill of goods, they trusted Donald Trump and then they trusted Barr (while breaking out the champagne, jumping for joy and giving each other high fives).

Face plant.

There’s that word “coup” again.

Seems to be still making its rounds among the CEC crowd. Mega dittos to you.

1 Like

They were just massively mislead (again) by Republican media. What’s that old saying…

“Fooled me once shame on you…”

Mueller on collusion/obstruction: insufficient evidence to show that any member of the Trump team colluded/conspired with the Russians
Mueller on obstruction: Can’t say that he did, can’t say that he didn’t

So Barr accurately reported Mueller on collusion/conspiracy and finished out the job that Mueller wouldn’t do on obstruction.

There is no there there to what Dems are trying to do now.

Riiight.

Since republican media was so wrong I’m curious to see where they go from here. Do they keep pushing information that has been proven to be false or do they go in a different direction?

2 Likes

They are going to keep pushing wrong info.

It has worked well for them so far.

1 Like