Trump Indicted on Documents Case!

Prison.

Agree fully with NY, not so much this.

yes it is.

The indictment is based on what HIS aides, HIS staffers, & HIS lawyers said. This indictment is based on what HIS PEOPLE testified to under oath.

They’re your people now.

No they’re all going down with him. They were in on it.

Morgan Freeman…

“But he would not go to prison, no, instead he would go on to win the 2024 election…”

1 Like

why do you think Trump is still crying about the election he lost.

prevents indictments.

once the term is over as we see, he is fair game.

Allan

Gonna need another commentator!

Fox News’ favorite legal commentator Jonathan Turley: “It is an extremely damning indictment … this is not an indictment that you can dismiss”

2 Likes

a mere 37 counts……

Allan

Holy crap! I can’t believe it was this bad. He’s gonna look great in an orange jumpsuit.

1 Like

So why does it take a year to indict? Seems pretty easy to look at some of the documents and determine whether or not charges exist within a month? Maybe two? Why now? Probably because it’s easy for you to say you agree fully with the NY charges being politically motivated. That’s not going to pan out, so next shot needed to be taken.

1 Like

the SS trump is sinking and there are not enough lifeboats.

Allan

He’s a liberal stooge doncha know. :rofl:

POTUS stuff…

What the heck do you think was in Biden’s garage for over a decade, with clear access to his unstable son who had dealings with China, Ukraine and Russia?

1 Like

Because I don’t care about payments to stormy Daniels and there wasn’t a lot of evidence from Trump regarding it. It was a giant reach to arrest him. This is Trump waving around classified information, the evidence is everywhere. It’s him. Everyone around him. All he had to do was say “oh this? How’d that get here, take it”. Although with the recent details that might not have worked either depending on when negotiations started and he was using documents as props

He hid the fact until it got leaked after the 2022 election. In fact some of the stuff jbiden had he acquired when he was a senator, and it is illegal for senators to take classified documents home.
Me I am hoping that the GOP are smart this time and that they wait until September of 2024 to let the jbidens crimes come to light and start their impeachment trails.

Any evidence any of that information was ever used in a way harmful to,the United States?