Trump Indicted on Documents Case!

How about when is your old pervert going to be charged with taking documents, he had no right to take?
We know what trump was charged with. Now when are we going to see the charges for Pence and jbiden who had no right to have the documents?

Afraid we can talk about what we want. Now when is jbiden and pence going to be charged we already know what trump is being charged with?

Yes you did.

Going personal with a helping of persecution.
So on brand.

2 Likes

Well now we know you either didn’t read the indictment or you want a 2 tiered justice system.

2 Likes

there is a nice thread for that that the lovely margaret created. here you go

1 Like

again, nice thread here. but those are the question you should ask the special counsel assigned.

I did? are you sure? would you be willing to quote me exactly where i said so? thanks a bunch.

The desire to separate the Biden case from the Trump case in a political discussion fails. The chief political point is not just whether Trump is subject to being convicted but whether similar standards are being applied to Trump and his political opponent. You know, the one who is running the justice department that is out to get Trump.
The legal case may be separable but the political case is not. And this is a political forum.

2 Likes

you would have a case exept that Pence…is not jailed, not even indicted. and if the justice system was out to get Trump why did they let him have access to his 757, let him be able to leave florida, not get a mugshot like his co-conspirator, why allow him to turn himself in instead of breaking down the gate at MAL and rip tackle him while he was running toward the buffet line?

They want to get Trump politically. They don’t care whether a he gets to ride in his airplane. They may have succeeded. We shall see in subsequent polls.
As far as Pence, they could care less about getting Pence. He is never going to be President. He is not a political threat to anyone.

2 Likes

its the DOJ, its Biden, Its the deep state, its not about a certain former guy who spent 18 month trying to hoard documents he did not have any legal right to keep. did Pence stonewall for 18 month? did Biden stonewall for 18 month? Did Trump stonewall for 18 month. one of these things is not like the other.

1 Like

Lol thug Donald now has a probation officer that he will need to check in with every time he travels :clown_face::sheep: :black_joker:

1 Like

You recognize there are legal differences (so not a 2 tiered system), but it’s a political case anyway?
Which side is pushing that narrative?

Maybe dumb Donald is just a heinous criminal and a threat to national security showing classified docs to the likes of kid Rock and having Chinese spies wandering around unaccompanied at maralago.

18yrs > 18mos

2 Likes

Kid Rock < Hunter Biden

Dumb Donald turned around and held a New Jersey so-called speech in which he makes statements that can and will be used against him because he has zero understanding of anything. He only understands the RW radio version of things, which is only meant to push fake News to nurture and caress Donald.

Biden has been stonewalling the national archives and the federal government who have been asking for the documents for 18 years? really? OMG that is breaking news! please tell me you have proof of that and i will join you to protest in front of the white house. ill even pay for your plane ticket

at least you must have some kind of audio or transcript that show him knowingly having the documents but telling his lawyers to keep it hidden?

I’m not sure that the Dem’s saw Trump as a threat. His poll numbers against Biden were not all that good. According to the RCP average DiSantis is doing pretty well against Biden.