Trump: I wouldn’t have hired Manafort if I knew FBI was going after him

That doesn’t really add up though. Mike Pence knew Mike Flynn was lying to him during the transition and nothing happened, even after Sally Yates went directly to Pence and WH lawyers with evidence of Flynn lying and being compromised.

Mike Flynn was only fired 20 days AFTER that visit when it leaked to the press. No leak, there’s no evidence Flynn would have been fired. Mike Flynn was fired when his corruption became politically dangerous, not “because he lied to Mike Pence”.

1 Like

For once in your life, have the integrity to admit you were wrong without trying to deflect to something unrelated.

You were wrong. Fact. You can’t admit it. Fact. You keep trying to deflect to BUT WHAT ABOUT DEMOCRATS. Fact.

1 Like

After those private investigators who found amazing things about President Obama’s birth certificate trump should have hired them to vet his appointments.

Investigators are still in Hawaii, so they couldn’t make it.

“I have people that have been studying it and they cannot believe what they’re finding,” Trump said an interview that aired Thursday Morning.

Asked if he has assigned people specifically to search in Hawaii, Trump said, “Absolutely.”

The business mogul, also suggested the president is involved in an ongoing cover-up over the matter.

“He spent $2 million in legal fees trying on to get away from this issue, and if it weren’t an issue, why wouldn’t he just solve it?” he said. “I wish he would because if he doesn’t, it’s one of the greatest scams in the history of politics and in the history, period. You are not allowed to be a president if you’re not born in this country. Right now, I have real doubts.”

1 Like

That’s a good point. And since it was the DNC that was under attack by Russians, why no spies in it?

Who should have been spies on in the DNC?

The FBI to “protect” them… It’s not fair they only “protected” Trump, Right?

And the FBI has yet to say what the predicate was for placing Halper in Trumps campaign. The predicate for the Russia investigation was July, so why were spies placed is the real question that no one is answering.

The FBI spied on Page and Papadopoulos.

Who in the DNC should have they spied on? Give me names.

How the heck would I know… I’m not in the FBI.

If there’s no one that needs spying on in the DNC, then there’s no need for spies in the DNC.

Does that answer your question?

Podesta for sure, im intrigued on why he was cutting checks to Manafort to lobby Russian and Ukrainian Oligarchs.

No one in the Hillary camp ever dealt with Russians?

It seems the five eyes were spying on all of Trumps team previous to the russia predicate investigation in July. I dont know whats worst, Russians interfering with our elections, or almost all of Nato.

John Podesta did.

You have it backwards. Manafort recruited Podesta and was paying them to do the lobbying while concealing the actual source of the funds.

Yes, the foreign intervention in our elections has gone way past the Russians. Seems they were right about Britain’s interference.

Not like Page an Papadopolous dealt with them.

Those guys had little to do with Trump camp… And Pap never mention e-mails we just learned…

Great. So we can stop complaining that the FBI was spying on the Trump campaign since they weren’t relevant.

Papadopolous did mention emails. You’ve been lied to.