Trump: I would offer Warren $1M

If Warren would, I bet Trump would. He’s got a great sense of humor.

He’s got little sense of anything beyond self-satisfaction.

Welcome to earth. Hope you enjoy it.

Lame, even for you.

Her dad was tribal chief, he gave her away in marriage as was the custom of ancient peoples.

If you want to call her Indian Chief Father a child molester, kidnapper, rapists or any other hateful thing Deranged Democrats are wont to say about others (while they actually practice it), do so.

I think its “unhistorical”. Her father clearly thought she would be happy.

I love that you actually posted this thinking it was clever, Absurd Alfie. :kissing_heart:

She wasn’t bartered she was kidnapped.

Everyone knows he’s not good for it.

Your attempt to justify that one is a laugher. He said it. He owns it. Ethnic slur and all.

Arizona was one of the many states that expanded Medicaid under Obamacare. Repealing and “replacing” the ACA would have ended up eliminating the Medicaid expansion under Obamacare. Back during the 2016 Presidential campaign, Trump promised that he would not cut Medicaid. IMO, McCain along with the few other GOP Senators to vote against the repeal and “replace” of Obamacare were right to do so. Millions of people would have lost their healthcare under Medicaid.

couldn’t be so bad she is a Disney Princess.

Yeah a woman lying about being an Indian couldn’t be all that insulting.

Mist be a reason why she doesn’t want to give up the DNA.

This is the most important post in this thread. I’ve asked you twice to come back and tell us about your contention that Mexican is a race. This stands Social Anthropology as we know it on it’s head. We need to know more about your finding.

Must be a reason trump doesn’t want to give up his tax returns.

You know your argument sucks when you have to resort to this.

I know I’m on the right track when I shake you out from under your rock

Pocahontas shouldn’t have a problem claiming the bet if what she says is true. But she won’t and so here we are watching liberals cover for a known fraud.

Trump is like pest control. I mean… you can’t even enter a room for hours after you set one of these off. Trump is good for eradicating progressive liberal nests. After they are gone, the fumigation will be complete and we can go back to electing politicians as presidents…

Omg. Is this really a big deal to you? As a child, Warren had heard from relatives of purported Indian heritage. She carried this idea through to adulthood. She never attempted to benefit from it. Now, the family myth may not be true.

Who cares other than the “gotcha” crowd, which you seem to be a member of.