Trump: I would offer Warren $1M

Standard procedure. Dont forget too that Obamacare is still the law of the land!

Lol. sure you do…

“Hey, @realDonaldTrump,” Warren tweeted on Thursday. “While you obsess over my genes, your Admin is conducting DNA tests on little kids because you ripped them from their mamas & you are too incompetent to reunite them in time to meet a court order. Maybe you should focus on fixing the lives you’re destroying.”

Warren’s desperate attempt to evade facts only makes her appear more guilty.

She could easily have tweeted this coupled with a DNA test that netted her Fame as a “Trump killer” and $1M for her favorite charity.

A threefold win. Instead, we see once again the Senator committed fraud for personal gain.

I bet she has taken a DNA one of her staffers brought to her secretly, and saw the truth.

Its Democrat suckers she is fooling, no one else.

Yep, sure do. Seems like you learned something. It was a good day for you.

1 Like

I love all the fake outrage about Native Americans.

pretty much everyone has Native American blood in them.

Letting Pocahontas off the hook is proving she is a liar

You know Native American find the term Pocahontas offensive seeing how her was a little girl kidnapped, raped, and forced to marry an much older white man?

Backatcha. Found any bodies today?

not today thankfully, but I’m sure someone has gone missing and wasn’t reported or the police simply didn’t care.

The list of missing girl keep getting longer and the RCMP has failed to do anything about it for years.

I find the name Hillary Clinton offensive.

Do you have absolute proof?

Letting Trump off the hook for not paying the $5 million he owes when Obama proved he is a US citizen is showing he is broke.

I think that Trump should take a DNA test to prove he is not 1/4 orangutan. The facts clearly suggest he is. If he does not submit to the test, it is a sign of guilt.

3 Likes

Trump only knows the “romanticized version” and so is blameless.

Its my understanding her tribe bartered her during negotiations, so it was not rape or child molestation, it was native Indian culture to trade women during negotiations between “nations”.

Therefore, neither they nor anyone else should be judged by 21st century morals which permits women kill their unborn children, or use their children as props to cross the border illegally, or give their children aborticidesl so after the cartel mules rape them, they can terminate any pregnancy.

Well no actually, if Ancestry DNA is to be trusted. I’m about as Nordic/Celtic/Anglo as they come.

Surprise, I’m 100% Swede myself.

Agreed. Let’s start a collection up and if it hits $1M then Donald should submit to a DNA test to prove he’s fully human. If so, that $1M goes to charity.

Will Donald agree? I mean, why not? What could he possibly have to hide?