Trump: "I know a lot about wind" (3-28-2019)

Then we are doomed, right?

Maybe. But a “point of no return” is a hard concept for many to understand, apparently.

Neither of us will be able to answer this question IMO.

Well then, point out where she said that.

Dilbert just invented a small nuclear powered electrical generator that can safely produce enough electricity to supply a small city for $1 a day. And you dare laugh? :stuck_out_tongue:

I wonder how many points of no return we have passed over the years without anyone noticing.

The Green New Deal.

Hopefully one less than we ultimately arrive at.

Not one that I’d hire for anything. Good engineers see problems as challenges to solve while you’ve shown nothing more than a defeatist attitude.

1 Like

The answer should’ve been “NO”! :rofl:

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1113565589836972033?s=21

1 Like

Without looking it’s probably the same nonsense that people fear about electrical transmission lines near homes, or handheld devices like phones, which is about a general fear of electromagnetic fields.

He said “noise”, but he and most people are idiots about this kind of stuff.

You don’t have the foggiest idea what you are talking about. A solution is not a viable solution if it is not cost effective.

That’s not really accurate. There’s plenty of loss leaders that companies hold on to and use profit from other divisions to balance it out.

In Australia we have the current Prime Minister about to start an election campaign and he will refuse to mention coal in that campaign. The very same person who had previously brought a piece of coal into the House of Reps and used it as a prop to answer the question. Apart from some RWNJs in his own and coalition partner Australia is inexorably moving away from coal energy generation to renewables. The Labor Party opposition is likely to win the federal election in May with a target of 45% cut on 2005 greenhouse gas emissions by 2030.

How can anyone take anything that Donald Trump says seriously? I acknowledge that everyone will inadvertently mispronounce a word occasionally. However, when D Trump says oranges 3 times when he really meant origins it is cause to wonder whether he has complete control of his faculties.

All he said was “THEY SAY…”. He followed that up with a snicker and an “I don’t know” and another snicker. I see how either side LOVES to make an argument against a candidate but this is CLEARLY satire. I don’t care what anyone says, WHOEVER is president, I’m TOTALLY cheering them on. Their success is OUR success. To hope for a president’s failure is akin to hoping for your country’s failure. I continue to hope that the majority starts to encourage and cheer, rather than disparage and demonize. It’s sinply not a good look on anyone.

Quote the exact part of it.

So…donnie is now the Dear Leader…or perhaps Louis XIV…L’Etat, c’est moi.

Calling it satire doesn’t help the President look any better…

I enjoy this argument as well… every time he says something silly or flat out lies… it’s a joke. It’s hyperbole. “Libs don’t have a sense of humor”.

So now when people trout out Obama’s 1 “major” lie “if you like your doctor you can keep it” then my response is he was using hyperbole.

This is fun.

Did you mean Louis XVI?