Trump: "I know a lot about wind" (3-28-2019)

What’s this…

Adverse health effects of industrial wind turbines

Perhaps you are just being used by big wind?

This is a viral internet conspiracy with no basis in reality, but perpetuates itself via the nocebo effect.

Wind turbine syndrome or wind farm syndrome is a psychosomatic disorder primarily caused by anxiety generated by heightened awareness of turbines prompted by proponents of the idea that wind turbines have adverse health effects.

1 Like

Yay, let’s all link articles we have never read! Yay!

3 Likes

That paper show zero link to cancer.

1 Like

Someone forgot to tell these people to enjoy their party!

Not cancer.

This is sad. Just stop.

The word cancer doesn’t even show up

I wonder if anyone has done a study on workplace productivity dropping after Trump says something stupid off the cuff and his followers have to spend the next 2 weeks googling and trying to make what he said true.

2 Likes

Except it wasn’t a lie…I did keep my doctor.

Despite what the president said, wind turbines don’t cause cancer.

No…Louie the XIV…the XVI lost his head.

1 Like

Ditto. I don’t know a single person who lost theirs. However everyone I know is either working for a employer who provides healthcare or they are state/federal employees.

Or any adverse health affects. He’s down the rabbit hole of chemtrail-level cyberhoax.

2 Likes

The sun king vs the headless king ;p

Well let’s just stick to coal burning and petroleum…those have noooo negative health issues

1 Like

Which ironically actually do contribute to cancer.

Not factually. None of the papers I read on exxons website showed any relationship so. Fake news propaganda created by solyndra and co

1 Like

Oil is made of carbon. We’re made of carbon. It’s good for us…

1 Like

I kind of knew that a Republican’s words about trump being idiotic wouldn’t last as a thread by itself. That’s too harsh.