Trump: "I know a lot about wind" (3-28-2019)

Here’s an article about " Wind Turbine Syndrome and Vibroacoustic Disease"

“Recently published peer reviewed comprehensive information prepared by medical doctors, pathologists and engineers strongly warn of major physiological consequences of living too close to industrial wind turbines. These have been classified into two categories according to two different phenomena associated with wind turbine noise. One is Wind Turbine Syndrome (WTS), Reference (1), which produces several symptoms related to the vestibular system’s (balance) organs: disturbed sleep, headaches, tinnitus (ear ringing), and sense of quivering or vibration, nervousness, rapid heartbeat, nausea, difficulty with concentration, memory loss, irritability and anger. The other is Vibroacoustic Disease (VAD), Reference (2), which causes direct tissue or organ damage. WTS symptoms discontinue when the person moves away from the source; however, VAD symptoms continue long after the source of infrasound is turned off. Both WTS and VAD can be very harmful and debilitating and possibly deadly.”

I wish people like you would put this much deep research into climate change.

2 Likes

I doubt you’ve done any research besides the NBC morning show… The coal plant is centralized usually away from populations. It’s physical footprint is tiny compared to wind turbine’s massive physical foot print and then there is the noise pollution…

It’s on the internet so it’s true!

I guess you never heard of Fan death.

3 Likes

Warm periods are party time. Prosperity and bounty. The cold periods bring plagues and famine, and usually the earth is in an ice age. Celebrated the warming periods…

The science behind what you’re alluding to is at about the same level of credibility as chemtrail conspiracies. Tell me, were you already an active scholar of wind turbine footprints before? Or have you been frantically googling to carry water for our idiotic President?

1 Like

Wind Turbine Syndrome and Vibroacoustic Disease

What’s this…

Adverse health effects of industrial wind turbines

Perhaps you are just being used by big wind?

This is a viral internet conspiracy with no basis in reality, but perpetuates itself via the nocebo effect.

Wind turbine syndrome or wind farm syndrome is a psychosomatic disorder primarily caused by anxiety generated by heightened awareness of turbines prompted by proponents of the idea that wind turbines have adverse health effects.

1 Like

Yay, let’s all link articles we have never read! Yay!

3 Likes

That paper show zero link to cancer.

1 Like

Someone forgot to tell these people to enjoy their party!

Not cancer.

This is sad. Just stop.

The word cancer doesn’t even show up

I wonder if anyone has done a study on workplace productivity dropping after Trump says something stupid off the cuff and his followers have to spend the next 2 weeks googling and trying to make what he said true.

2 Likes

Except it wasn’t a lie…I did keep my doctor.

Despite what the president said, wind turbines don’t cause cancer.

No…Louie the XIV…the XVI lost his head.

1 Like