Trump hits historic high approval rating among black voters!

Yes, it is a historic high. Dems don’t sleep though. As they abandon one skin color they foster others.

Thanks Mx. Appetit and UPVOTE!

He doesn’t hate you. Probably doesn’t hate blacks either. He only cares about himself. The fact remains, Trump has only been to and held rallies in places that are sympathetic to him. Those are places with lots of white people.

That’s not engaging a community. That’s piggy backing on a good economy he was given by Obama.

Ok, I was going off memory, the point is Hillary was a slam dunk for Trump and the polls reflected otherwise. Even if you include her post-mortem and alien voters.

Trump wasn’t commenting on her looks.

I don’t know about fear. I actually laughed.

African Americans are extremely conservative, yet they mostly vote for liberals. The reasons for that definitely didn’t change under Trump.

So how do you explain the 31 percent support? :grinning:

Trump was referring to her vicious snapping.

If he was interested in the black community he has several that he can get to within minutes and leaders of those communities who maybe willing to have a dialogue. This president has no interests. Hell, even dubya showed up, multiple times. At least he had the testicular fortitude and willingness to do so despite not having a good approval from the community. This president is scared to face those that may oppose him. Just a bitch made dude scared of opposition. Your guy!

2 Likes

I don’t have to. Enjoy the poll. I’m sure republicans will definitely get the black vote this time.

Maybe in 2020 they can put other African Americans behind Trump besides the Gods2 people. That’s progress, I guess.

I think the Rasmussen poll is an outlier. Other polls have Black support as low as 8%, another at 13%. Let’s cut the difference and say he’s at 20%. Is that something to honestly brag about or even consider acceptable? That’s saying 80% don’t like him or don’t care. Congrats!

I will enjoy the reelection in 2020. :+1:

They are the most accurate actually. Even 20 percent would ensure his reelection. Look at the normal black vote for gop presidential candidates.

Trump got 8% of the Black vote in 2016. I don’t see that improving much.

his best course of action was not to address this or her at all. All he did by saying something is increase her book sales and increase folks to actually defend her sorry behind(She’s a horrible person).

When they go low, he digs a well.

You don’t but the polls evidently do. You should be very afraid. :rofl:

I am very afraid of another Trump term. I’m not afraid of Trump winning over more Black voters.

He’s not. Too much has been said. From the true conservative blacks to the most liberal. He’s dead to many of us.

BTW…If any of you have a chance or even care to, if you have Sirius XM check out the interview Urban View had with Michael Steele last night. Very insightful.

He is. Maybe a scream at the sky would help?

The week before the election, Rasmussen was polling 45 (Hillary) - 43 (Trump) with a MoE of 2.5.