Trump hits historic high approval rating among black voters!

Oh my, what a joke of a thread.

Because Trump is super duper awesome and fake news.

Unskewed polls v3.0

Yes that too

They are working, and bettering themselves, because of the influx of new jobs and careers, as are all Americans.

Sorry - you’re basing your 40% number on that?

Why not 50, 60, or 70% then?

I know, the job situation is just that good, but we must remember that there are still a lot of negative people out there who just can’t appreciate what you and I see.

You’re fun. Keep posting. :wink:

1 Like

If that tape is real and it’s leaks, it’ll be Jesse Lee Petersen and Candace Owens and literally no other black people.

Paris Dennard will stay too lol

Guys call unattractive women “dogs” all the time, sadly.

The fact that Trump called Omarosa a dog is not racist, despite what certain people in the black community are saying.

But it’s crass and disgusting for a politician to refer to a woman in that way, and for the President to do it…no class - regardless of how much of a …female dog she is being. ; 0

Oh I agree with that.

No they didn’t. Rasmussen had Clinton up +2. That’s what the final tally ended up being. What Rasmussen poll were you looking at?

The reason Rasmussen differs from other polls usually, is that they use likely voters instead of everyone and it’s a valid approach. If you don’t vote what your position is in regard to the outcome of an election is irrelevant.

What has Trump done during his presidency to actively engage Black Americans?

Black men voted 13% for Trump. And that was before he did ANYTHING.

Most just obeyed the progressive liberal narrative and did not vote for him.

Maybe you are in the latter sector.

He hasn’t. What’s funny he got a black folks that range from the poverty level all the way up to wealthy within a 20 mile radius of the white house. I’m talking full communities. Prince George’s county, home of Air Force One has the highest concentration of middle and upper middle class blacks and Latinos than any jurisdiction in the country. Hell where use to live, Air Force One’s flight path into Andrews was right over my house.

He’s been in the white house for almost 2 years, not one word or visit. There isn’t an agenda, those pastors that visited there last week, those presidents from HBCU’s last year, that was nothing more than props, a photo op. He has no interests, maybe because he thinks we all live in ghettos.

He didnt come to my house either. I guess he hates me. Boo hoo

1 Like

Correct. …

Three words. Record low unemployment(for African Americans). I suspect that is the biggest concern for African Americans just like everybody else.

Jobs, jobs, jobs.