Trump - here is something you could be doing

https://investors.modernatx.com/events/event-details/moderna-vaccine-against-covid-19-mrna-1273-phase-1-interim-results-publication

Please take a listen to this phone webinar that is on the Moderna Website. It is fascinating to listen to and hear the results that are being shown…The first half hour of the 90 minute presentation covers all the pertinent information…the last hour is Q&A. But seriously…give it a listen.

Some complain they aren’t getting clear instructions about the virus from Trump. Right. And I’m not getting clear medical instructions from my postman…I mean postperson.

I’ll take my decade one decade at a time. :wink:

I’ll just take whatever i need to be injected with to get back to normal. If I drop dead in 10 years, oh well I’ve had a good run :call_me_hand:

The way I see it. If I get CV or vaccine…at 60 plus and former smoker with some small health issue. I’ll take may chance with vaccine if it’s proven relatively safe.

1 Like

Me too. I’ll gladly take it one month after you do.

1 Like

2 Likes

Thank you for this. I reviewed the slides.

I’m a sucker for a bunch of box and whisker charts. I note the tightening of the ranges the further they got from date of vaccination, which is obviously good. It looks promising but I’m cognizant of their never having brought a product to market.

On the financial side, JP Morgan downgraded them today, and shares dropped 12%. A $37 billion valuation based on pipeline hopes seems super high to me, but I’m a terrible stock picker (though I did hit huge on Livongo back in March, for my first big victory since Amazon in 2016).

Anyways, I’m hopeful someone will get it done and I can get rid of my mask and go back to turning the world on with my smile.

With people holding on to more of their money these days…maybe the devaluation is to elicit a new pipeline of investors in Moderna.

I’m not big on the financial side of things…but the first half hour of that thing was fascinating to me.

A new high!

Let me know if it hurts.

You’re on. I’ll be the guinea pig.

Great. Let’s test it on you and I’ll stay 6’ away for a few years. :sunglasses:

We don’t need one, we have the game changer that’s been around for 70 years used by millions of people.

Hydroxycloriquine?

CNN killed off half their viewers lying to them about it.

There’s a tin foil meme appropriate for this somewhere.

1 Like

Huh? That doesn’t even make sense. Pretty desperate.

3 Likes