Trump health care plan

When I see it I’ll comment on it.

Hilarious

not what i said.

Dems have only had the house since January of 2019. Besides, Trump promised a healthcare plan long before that (when Reps had House and Senate).

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/697182075045179392

2 Likes

Pelousi was in charge of the Democratic caucus from day one of the Trump Administration.

She spent three years trying to engineer the removal of Donald Trump instead of working on healthcare with him and the republicans.

1 Like

Trump is the one who keeps promising he’ll have a plan. Where is his plan? We’ve been waiting for 3 and a half years.

What plan can the president unilaterally put in place?

Why is he promising something he can’t deliver on?

You failed to answer the question. Try again.

Ask the President. He is the one making promises he can’t keep.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/917698839846576130

You failed to answer the question again, why is that?

You should ask the President since he’s the one who keeps telling us we are 2 weeks away from him unveiling it.

1 Like

He can’t, yet he promised he would and has failed to deliver.

“We’re going to be introducing a tremendous health care plan sometime hopefully prior to end of the month,” Trump said during a press briefing at the White House. “It’s just about completed.”

About a year ago Trump promised that he would introduce his new health care plan right after the election.
Guess that doesn’t work anymore.

When he starts posting here I will.

He can deliver a plan, he cannot unilaterally implement any significant changes on his own, that would require a monumental cooperative effort between both parties.

These forums are your only way to communicate with people?

Really poor effort, you can do better.

1 Like

Are you dictating a message you’d like me to send Trump on your behalf considering your limited avenues for communication?

xMejtFXIBl6ulagSd2

1 Like