Trump health care plan

Given how a healthcare bill would affect virtually every single American, I’d call it the lie of the century to date, with no competition.

1 Like

There isn’t enough internet to hold all of trumps lies.

4 Likes

You’d think Trump supporters would be embarrassed by his dishonesty, but it doesn’t seem they see it as a problem.

1 Like

Great news! I can hardly wait!

1 Like

So, another couple of weeks? It’s like everything is two weeks away from him. It’s the Trump Unit. Not unlike the Friedman Unit.

I will start using it in casual conversation.

I’ll tell my boss I’m just one Trump Unit away from having my training goal completed for the quarter.

I probably shouldn’t tell my wife that I’ll have the dishes done in just one Trump Unit.

2 Likes

one trump is 2 scaramuchis, which is actually 6 covfefe.

6 Likes

And 12 Trump Units is 24 Scaramuchis, which is one Friedman Unit.

1 Like

all is explained in Karl roves latest book “republican math: its got electrolytes!”

3 Likes

Another few weeks. How can anyone take what this man says seriously,

1 Like

To be fair, he did say ‘introducing a bill’. That could actually happen.

1 Like

What’s the point? Every possible argument has been made.

The POTUS has very limited ability to dictate how the states respond.

Short of Invasion and a declaration of martial law he cannot supplant state and local gov’t .

Your Mayors and Governors are the problem and always have been, they have direct responsibility over emergency responses in each of the states.

There is nothing in our constitution that allows him to takeover unilaterally and congress has passed no legislation expanding his powers in a declared health emergency.

What can be done at the federal level has been done, if you have a complaint take it to your governor and mayor.

Odd response on why trump has lied about having a health bill by last Friday.

3 Likes

Perhaps you should read the context of the posts I was replying to?

Perhaps you should read and address the OP.

So, what do you think about Trump’s health care plan?

4 Likes

Never stopped him before…

I address the posts I reply to, your directions are not the least bit helpful or necessary.

If you can’t follow the context of the conversation you should probably stay out of it.

Nobody is dying of Covid for lack of care unless they choose not to seek it.

Not even close to, "If you like your plan you can keep your plan, if you like your Dr, you can keep your Dr.

Nancy has been running the house now for 3.5 years, and has spent 3.5 years trying to impeach the President instead of working with him to pass a healthcare plan.

What do you think about trump’s healthcare plan?