Trump Has Really Scaled Back Attacks On media. media Has Intensified Attacks On trump. Ruling=media's Fault

To what end?

If what is being covered is negative should CNN et al not cover it?

Story number one is about McCabe,ā€¦OPENING AN INVESTIGATION ON TRUMP
And the story I saw about Obamacare was blasting Trump

But at least you recognize that it was not correctd that there wasnā€™t even one story about Trump

Trump isnā€™t even on the main page of MSNBC, CNN, ABC, etc.

You do know I made that post four hours ago right?

In what context?

To the end that I was replying to a post that said there was not one story about Trump on the front page of, among others, CNN.

When I showed that this was false, the proper response was to sayā€¦I guess I should have checked this out better before I posted itā€¦ rather than to ask why they shouldnā€™t have negative stories about Trump.

That is called a diversion.

Fine. Then the proper response should have been that you checked it out four hours ago, but apparently CNN deluged with negative stories about Trump since then.

Yes.

A Post that was made hours ago.

A post I never even saw.

But I did see yours and I in turn responded, with evidence, that what you had posted that I had just then seen and responded to, wasnā€™t true.

:hugs:

That just isnā€™t true.

Negative stories donā€™t equal ā€œAttacksā€, only one of the stories you linked I would class as a personal attack at him.

1 Like

Doug doesnā€™t seem, much like Trump, to fully understand the role of journalism.

Your statement is incorrect that my statement was not true.

Not in the least.

I understand the role of CNN.

Are we going to play last tag, then?

Okay Doug.

Take any story on Trump right now above the fold at CNN.com and direct it for us.

You can then tell us what is unfairly ā€œnegativeā€ about it.

Then you can show us the passages that you feel are personally attacking Donald Trump.

Then you can fix it so the reporting is still accomplished but it is no longer ā€œnegativeā€.

How about that?

Fair?

Only if you needlessly keep trying to.

Which one is that? The one about only the mob takes the fifth or the one about Trumps comments being UnAmerican or the one where they find ā€œCelebritiesā€ to attack him over Obamacare?

You know Trump tweeted this attack while you guys have been debating whether or not CNN has negative stories on Trump?

I think so.

I gave Doug a news fixing challenge, we will see if he is up to it?

You do that with Fox, right now, to show me how it is done.

Its more about which stories are selected. One story is about Corker saying something about Trump sayiing something UnAmerican. Another is about ā€œCelebritiesā€ saying negative things about Trump.
There are what, close to 400M Americans to select from. You pick those who say negative things and make that a news story.
And opinions are just opinions. This forum shows you can have positive and negative opinions of Trump. What is the balance with CNN?