Trump Has Really Scaled Back Attacks On media. media Has Intensified Attacks On trump. Ruling=media's Fault

Are you suggesting the News shouldn’t report on the President? he is kinda an important person.

That isn’t at all true.

I have the page open right now and your description doe not match what is there at all.

again criticism isn’t an attack, are you under the impression there need to be a balance of Good vs Bad news stories?

Your post makes no sense.

Rather than typing everything there, I would only ask anyone who cares to go to the front page of CNN.com and see how many story titles contain the word “Trump” and check how many are negative.

We must have a different CNN.com

I’m sorry you have trouble comprehending it.

Criticism or attack from the Donald

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @ realDonaldTrump

@ realDonaldTrump

Does the Fake News Media ever mention the fact that Republicans, with the very important help of my campaign Rallies, WON THE UNITED STATES SENATE, 53 to 47? All I hear is that the Open Border Dems won the House. Senate alone approves judges & others. Big Republican Win!

4:27 PM - 6 Dec 2018

Their three top stories

(Mueller) are you suggesting they shouldn’t report on that,
(The next appointment to the UN) are you suggesting they shouldn’t report on that,
(dead American in some country) are you suggesting that they shouldn’t report on that

Your editor of CNN what are your three top news stories?

Nothing on the front page of CNN is personal attacking the President.

1 Like

Like what do people want from the news? do they want Russian style news where the only talk about how amazing Putin is and how much he rides horses shirtless.

1 Like

Top of the page at CNN.com right now is a story about Elizabeth Warren and how her “Native American” claim-issue has not been resolved and how it is still damaging any chances she has of attaining higher office.

Below are the LEAD IN headlines to all the “above the fold” stories currently being featured at CNN.com.

As one can see they don’t match what was claimed by Doug.

Not at all.

The Top story is breaking
McCabe opened an Obstruction of Justice investigation on TRUMP…

Then Toobin: I’d be Nervous if I were TRUMP…

TRUMP in 2016:"The mob takes the Fifth

Celeberities Step in After TRUMP slashes Obamacare…

And others ,

How are you not seeing these?

Is the media trying to improve Trump with their criticism?

Sorry, not seeing it. While Trump more info on Meuller than Trump. In fact, I see Trumps name less than I expected. I dont doubt that many articles contain something about Trump and most are negative, but not as bad as you described.

Its almost like Trump is the President and head of the GOP.

1 Like

If it isn’t a glowing, love fest, kiss ass story about Fat Donald well then it is obviously a vicious, mean spirited, mad dog attack on the man by the out of control “enemy of the people”, aka the mainstream American Media.

You aren’t reading between the Trumplican lines.

:laughing:

Story number one is about McCabe,
Story number two is about the Muller investigation
Story number three is a personal jab at Trump - one point
story number four is about Obamacare

so out of four stories only one personal attack him.

Was this accurate?

Trump isn’t even on the main page of MSNBC, CNN, ABC, etc.

What in those stories is-are these alleged “attacks”?

There wasn’t any when I made that post hours ago.