Trump has never been grocery shopping

He was wrong. He could not have blocked a funding bill over a mere 5.7B by himself. He needed Nancy’s help.

1 Like

Are you ever gonna give up on Trump?

What? Nancy was the one that got one funding bill after another passed through the House.

That’s Nancy dojng literally the opposite of shutting the government down.

Do you know what trumps wall plan is? Where will it be? What will it look like? How many miles is he planning to add? How will he handle the private property he will need for large sections of the wall?

LOL so you wouldnt be concerned with the fact that the President allowed the government to be shut down.

And yes mate I am far more non-partisan than you. Look at my posting history. I came in for a lot of criticism on this forum for giving Trump the benefit of the doubt in the first few months.

I never blindly followed Obama and was quite vocal in my criticism in the parts of the ACA that did not work or the actual problems never addressed by the ACA.

I gave Trump credit when it looked like NK were going to follow through on a meeting, even though I was dubious about it.

I cannot recall you being critical of Trump ever. In fact your posts have like many other posters taken on a convoluted appearance as you try and react to the ever shifting positions of the President.

And before anyone complains to the mods I am not making this personal, just responding to a post that I am somehow as partisan as Doug when I am clearly not.

You remember what you want to remember. Actually, I don’t remember seeing your posts in anything regarding Trump that wasn’t an anti Trump rant.
Whereas I have stated many times that he lies, that I wouldn’t even want to go to a party that he also attended, and has a disreputable personal life. That flies over your little partisan head because anything that doesn’t fit your pre conceived world view doesnt register.
I have also stated that if someone ran against Trump with the same position on issues but with less baggage I would vote for that person.
Yes, I see this whole Russia collusion thing as political and the fact that for two years the smoking gun has not been found looks like I am correct. If the smoking gun is found…well it wont be.
Yes, I agree with Trump on the issues and will therefore comment on these partisan Dem troll rants about some statement he makes about grocery shopping that doesn’t have anything to do with real issues.
On the whole, I am issue partisan, not Trump partisan.
And no I do not remember these give Trump a chance posts of yours.

Are you part of Mueller’s team? If so, please expound on this.

Sure he could have.

It’s called a veto.

Sure mate thats okay if you dont recall them but they existed. I even created a thread on giving Trump the benefit of the doubt.

Though I do like the nice roundabout way of calling me a liar. Dude at least be a man about it and tell me you think I am lying. I could respect that but instead you decide to make some insinuations so to isolate you from any mod action. But that’s cool if you feel that’s how you need to post.

And lets just be clear here, you agree with Trump on everything. I cant be bothered to do a search but by all means link to a post where you publicly disagreed with a position Trump has taken or something he has done without a "but’ statement. I would be happy to be proven wrong.

Why would he do that if Nancy had done her part and given a significant amount for barrier funding?

I stated that I agreed with Trump on most positions and your response is to have me list the positions of Trump with which I disagree?
And I said what I said.

The President shut the government down two weeks before Pelosi became Speaker of the House.

He couldn’t get the concession out of a GOP controlled House and Senate… why would it fall to Pelosi to give the concession once she became Speaker?

“I am proud to shut down the Government”
President Donald J Trump

No matter how much you try to push this off to Pelosi… it was the President who started the mess and no one in government is responsible for getting him out it except the President.

1 Like

Under what definition wouldmthat be called “her part”?

She disagreed with giving him $5.7 B for a nebulous “border wall” that he couldn’t even describe, let alone provide the proper detail needed to be granted an appropriation.

Refusing that was more “her part” than acceding to what amounted to a request for a blank check.

There was a funding bill to re-open the government. It had broad support in the House and Senate. Trump indicated he would veto it, so McConnell didn’t even allow it to the floor.

Oh…wait…you’re right…Trump couldn’t block it by himself.

He needed Mitch McConnell’s help.

The art of the meal.

1 Like

Donald Trump has shopped for other men’s wives though. Let’s give him credit for that.

Monogamy?

2 Likes