Trump has never been grocery shopping

It was the President who shut down the Government for the sole purpose of extracting concessions from a new Congress nearly two weeks before they were seated.

Stop trying to lay it at the feet of Pelosiā€¦ no one is buying it.

As far as future shutdownsā€¦

Maybe the President is so stupid as to keep touching a hot stoveā€¦ but the Senate GOP probably isnā€™t.

2 Likes

I am sure Federal workers heard this when the rest of did.

ā€œI am proud to shut down the Governmentā€

President Donald J Trump

They know who is responsible for their pain.

1 Like

Excuuuse me.

Pelosi has actual grocery shopping experience so the comparison is weak anyway.

Not to mention the ā€œit was posed as a question offering the chance for clarificationā€ conservative defense offered so often around here so quit playing such a victim.

1 Like

No, the usual Trump haters Democrat lackeys wont buy it. I never thought they would. If she had just allowed the money for extending and improving the border walls, it would have been like doing it for free, since the shutdown cost more than the money involved.

Or maybe Dumbhead Trump shouldnā€™t have shut the govt down

If Trump hasnā€™t ever been grocery shopping, he shouldnā€™t maunder on about the subject.

Are you actually defending his clueless comment by saying that Pelosi - who didnā€™t say anything about it - would also be clueless if sheā€™d made the same remark that Trump made?

Provide the numbers, please.

Are you saying youā€™re non-partisan?

If a Democrat president who had spent the last two years with complete control of the government attempted to deliver on a failed campaign promise with a newly minted GOP house by shutting down the Government two weeks before they were even seated, until he got what he wantedā€¦ I would gladly join you in condemning the action of that President ā€¦ especially if that President told every single person on the planet that he was shutting down the Government until he got what he wanted.

No one is buying the shift in blame.

It was Trumpā€™s shut downā€¦ he caused itā€¦ he owned it and he ended it without gaining a single thing because he has no idea what he is doing.

2 Likes

"I will shut down the government . . . I am proud to shut down the government . . . I will be the one to shut it down . . . I am not going to blame you for it . . . I will take the mantle of shutting it down." ā€“ Donald Trump, 12/21/18

These. Exact. Words. Came out of the Presidentā€™s mouth. We saw him speaking. We heard the words. He said them. The words that I just quoted.

I think it was @TommyLucchese who said something along the lines ofā€¦

You know itā€™s bad because you are trying to blame the Dems for it.

His biting analysis Paraphrased of course.

The lesson is for everyone. Especially Cruz.

Shutdowns donā€™t work.

my guy said something stupid so lets talk about someone else!

1 Like

i have it from the best that Obama isnt americanā€¦from this forum.
You realize nobody but people inside your bubble think Pelosi is to blame right?
I mean your guy even said he would own it and yet you attempt to pretend it never happened.

1 Like

yeah this never happenedā€¦Im just saying what you heard isnt what you heardā€¦

Letā€™s face it, aside from some freshman congressmen, these old farts are completely out of touch with anyone outside the 0.01%. Ask Pelosi what a loaf of bread costs, a gallon of gas. They are the oligarchy yet some think they represent us.

They donā€™t.

2 Likes

Said no federal worker, ever.

2 Likes

Amazing pivot

Now yer larnin!

Naw, I missed the point. Trump doesnā€™t get me but I should feel better because Pelosi doesnā€™t do her own grocery shopping anymore.