Trump has caused and is almost solely responsible for racial tensions in America

It means it’s all political…how is that any better then rioters and looters?

You’re still using George Floyd for self serving purposes.

2 Likes

What political purpose?

I’ll put my record for supporting black lives, on this forum or outside of it, against yours any day.

1 Like

Sure pal…sure.

Say his name then.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure you knew that was my meaning. :blush:

I don’t see how defending what is happening right now is helping in any way.

Stop pretending I care what you think.

I do my friend!

1 Like

I’ll assume you’re commenting in good faith, and not suggesting as some here have done that ”libs” are supportive of the mindless destruction and looting.

If you truly believe that what has happened in America over the past week, both the peaceful protesting and the senseless violence, all stem from one man’s murder in Minnesota, I doubt I can change your mind. I’m sure you’ve heard the phrase “the straw that broke the camels back.”

How is major police reform not political?

Trump has done more to benefit minorities in 3.5 years than the democratic party as a whole has done for them in 35 years which is why he must absolutely be tarred and feathered as a racist daily between now and election day.

No reform is necessary, prosecute the offenders.

It’s not like what was done to Floyd was even questionably legal.

The case was handled properly from day one, there was nothing about it justifying protests much less riots.

1 Like

You’re a smart guy. You didn’t miss my point. You just chose to ignore it. It’s OK, I’ve done that too.

Oh, you actually thought you had a point there? :joy:

How sad.

1 Like

Do you honestly believe that everything that’s happening is traceable to a single bad cop in Minneapolis? As opposed to him being the catalyst?

How sad. And obtuse.

1 Like

Mostly it’s related to fabrications like the Michael Brown case.

The fact is cops are far less likely to even justifiably kill blacks than they are whites but whites recognize that cops kill individuals not races.

1 Like

It is political. And all those people in Minneapolis who are complaining about the police elected the people who run the city and control the police. Why the heck are all those liberal Democrats they handed control over to not having this well in hand?
The police in that town are under the control of that town. Its not a national issue. Its something they need to handle there.

The officer who killed Floyd had a long history why wasn’t he already fired and prosecuted.

Congrats on both being nebulous and vacuous all in one post.

What had he been charged and convicted of in the past?

Over 90% of complaints against police are found to be unsupportable. Any active cop is going to have complaints filed against them and rarely is there any recourse for prosecution of falsified complaints.

Apparently it’s mostly related to the consensus among black men, of all ages and socioeconomic status, that they are regarded and treated differently than whites by many LEO’s.